DIY: How to install seatbelt pads

• Time to go rice up the Honduh...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Damn Mike you look a goofy lookin' mofo&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
DIY: How to install seatbelt pads.. by popular request!

Images are not clickable for larger images... PictureTrail is dumb about reprocessing your files so you can't link to large images... oh well.

First, line up your camera so you can get a good shot of the fool squatting by the door of the car.
8255508.jpg

Next, get your tube of Pringles because you're late eating dinner, and make your super FOB ricer pose.. 'Harro, how yoo doing, me gonna put on supa gay ricer seatbelt pad ah soooo....' :
8255512.jpg

These are the pads that I'm installing. They're a little neon-ish, a little dirty, but they were free, so I can't complain.
8255520.jpg

Extend your seatbelt so you can work on it:
8255516.jpg

Open up your pad:
8255522.jpg

Flip it open and make a funny face:
8255525.jpg

Put the pad on your seatbelt, orient it so the logo faces the right way, and hold it in place:
8255527.jpg

Close the flaps so the velcro holds the pad on the belt, make a goofy smile:
8255539.jpg

Curse every time you take off the seatbelt because the damn pad gets stuck and keeps it from feeding back into the takeup spool:
8255547.jpg

Now rip those suckers off because you realize how stupid your tan interior car looks with dirty neon green Greddy pads, and stomp them into oblivion:
8255552.jpg

-----

Tutorial written by: Calesta / Phunky Buddha / Karril / whatever the hell you wanna call me.
All images hosted free, courtesy of PictureTrail.

The best shot is of you grinding them into the ground.
And by the way, hondaswap gallery y0

lsvtec- I would upload the pics, but that's an old article and the links still work. I didn't want to redo everything.

:D

that is the best tutorial that ever existed. lol.. what ever happened to the installing altezza tutorial.. then bashing the lights out?? did anybody ever do it??

I still have the last set... just never had a chance to blow them up. I need some concrete blast shields and a big field where people won't care about the explosives....

Excellent. Then if/when I move up there, you're going to help me build a jig to mount about 500 model rocket engines all around the Altezzas- then we'll blow it all away. :D

holy shit, we landed on the moon! lol

holy shit, HS was around in 02
111!!1111!111!

how about fill the altezza with thermite? if anyone has seen it, its one of the coolest things. melts even concrete.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Feb 8 2005, 07:52 PM
how about fill the altezza with thermite? if anyone has seen it, its one of the coolest things. melts even concrete.
[post=458284]Quoted post[/post]​

LMAO! i gotta start reading the dates...

with poses like that calesta you could replace vana white on wheel of fortune! :p

Originally posted by endlesszeal+Feb 8 2005, 06:52 PM-->

Hmm. That's an idea. :lol:

DelSlo
@Feb 8 2005, 07:57 PM
with poses like that calesta you could replace vana white on wheel of fortune! :p
[post=458308]Quoted post[/post]​

I think I'll pass on that one. :eek:

Originally posted by Calesta+Feb 8 2005, 09:30 PM-->
Originally posted by endlesszeal@Feb 8 2005, 06:52 PM
how about fill the altezza with thermite?  if anyone has seen it, its one of the coolest things.  melts even concrete.

Hmm. That's an idea. :lol:

DelSlo
@Feb 8 2005, 07:57 PM
[post=458308]Quoted post[/post]​

I think I'll pass on that one. :eek:
[post=458326]Quoted post[/post]​

Searchin LSVTEC, and this popped up. I found it an imperitave write up that needed to be strictly followed when considering such a swap. Plus, some threads deserve a slow and agonizing 3 yr death. ;)

for some reason when I saw this on the recent topics list, the first thought that came to mind was "damn, PhyreGod did it again" :ph34r:

Back