Do not give stupid people stun guns

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MikeBergy

Blah blah blah....
What a fool. I hope he zapped himself in the nuts enough to go sterile. We don't need any of his offspring running around eating all the steak.

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
been there done that .... that shit was weak
he took like half a zap from a weak ass stun gun (you can tell by the arc that its under 100k)

posol

RETIRED
E, the only man i know who tazered himself in the junk and lived to tell about it :p

E_SolSi

VIP
:)
lol

well the higher voltage ones have a thicker, brighter arc... the crackling sound it a lot louder, sharper and faster
the one i had was a 250K :D

theres some really nice 750K+ models that ive been looking at :ph34r:

E_SolSi

VIP
so now we are back to this again :)
im down... but if there is going to be profit made off of me tazing myself in the junk i want to see a good part of it
i have no problem with you recouping your innitial investment... but after that i want to see at least 60%

posol

RETIRED
how will there be profit? no one will pay to see that... lol

perhaps we can start a "Watch E Taze himself in the nuts" paypal donation drive.

MikeBergy

Blah blah blah....
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 13 2005, 12:52 PM
E, the only man i know who tazered himself in the junk and lived to tell about it :p
[post=525561]Quoted post[/post]​

Please tell me you did it on accident. Gotta love the tazers with like five seconds of stunning per shot.