do you fit the description?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
JANUARY:
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive . Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious.
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.
Attractive personality. sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.

Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. sexy in a way that kno 1 can miss
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

JUNE:
Easy to talk to. Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone* always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. one guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. loves music. pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn.

JULY:
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. hot. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. no self control. kind hearted. self confident. loud and boisteroius. VERY revengeful. easy to get along with and talk to. has an "everything's peachy" attitude. loves screaming, talking and singing. loves music. daydreamer. easily distracted. loves to flirt. hates being left out. hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. loves to be loved. hates studying. in need of "that someone". longs for freedom. rebellious whe withheld or restricted. lives by "no pain no gain" caring. always a suspect. playful. mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to a specail person. stubborn. courious. independent. strong willed. a fighter.

Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal and always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic. sexy but has brains.
Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly.Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart.
Trustworthy and loyal.Very compassionate and caring.Wild at times.Knows how to have fun.Sexy and mystertious.Everyone is drwan towards your inner and outter beauty.Playful, secretive.Very emotional and takes alot to make angry.Meets new people easily.Fearless and independent.Can hold their own.Stands out in a crowd.Gets jealous easily.Essentially very smart
Loyal and generous. sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Changing person

------------------------

i'm from may, and for the most part, its pretty accurate. all except the lazy part. i'm a lazy fuck. lol

May doesn't match Katie too well... some of it, but not most. Same with October for me.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 18 2005, 10:53 PM
OCTOBER:
Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly.Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart.
[post=528302]Quoted post[/post]​

Chat, yup
Loves those who loves them, yup
Loves to take things at the center, yup
Inner and physical beauty, yup
Lies but doesn't pretend, nope- no lying here
Gets angry often, nope
Treats friends importantly, yup
Brave and fearless, yup
Always making friends, yup
Easily hurt but recovers easily, nope
Daydreamer, nope
Opinionated, yup
Does no care of to control emotions wtf?! nope
Unpredictable, not really
Extremely smart, yup :D

9 yes, 6 no. One more no and it would've been half/half.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 18 2005, 11:53 PM
AUGUST:
outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. no self control. kind hearted. self confident. loud and boisteroius. VERY revengeful. easy to get along with and talk to. has an "everything's peachy" attitude. loves screaming, talking and singing. loves music. daydreamer. easily distracted. loves to flirt. hates being left out. hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. loves to be loved. hates studying. in need of "that someone". longs for freedom. rebellious whe withheld or restricted. lives by "no pain no gain" caring. always a suspect. playful. mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to a specail person. stubborn. courious. independent. strong willed. a fighter.

Uh, mostly I guess :blink:

outgoing personality: Yes
takes risks: Yes
feeds on attention: Not really
no self control: No
kind hearted:At times
self confident: Yes
loud and boisteroius: Not really
VERY revengeful: Yes
easy to get along with and talk to: Yes
has an "everything's peachy" attitude: Yes
loves screaming, talking and singing: No
loves music: Yes
daydreamer: Yes
easily distracted: Not really
loves to flirt: Yes
hates being left out: At times
hates not being trusted: Yes
BIG imagination: Yes
loves to be loved: Yes
hates studying: Yes
in need of "that someone": Not really
longs for freedom: Yes
rebellious when withheld or restricted: Yes
lives by "no pain no gain": Yes
caring: Usually
always a suspect: Yes
playful: Yes
mysterious: I would say so
"charming" or "beautiful" to a specail person: I've been told that
stubborn: Yes
courious: Yes
independent: Yes
strong willed: Yes
a fighter: Yes

Pretty close for me, except the "loves to take things at the center"part.

Actually, don't really know what that's supposed to mean. :shrug2:

Quite accurate though, surprisingly.

september is pretty close to me

although i havent read the other months

u know how these things are

so general that most everyone fits anywhere

I am about 98% February. I do show my easily sparked anger.

Easy to talk to. Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone* always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. one guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. loves music. pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn.

close

Easy to talk to - sometimes
Thinks far with vision - i think too much
Easily influenced by kindness - Depends who it is
Polite and soft-spoken - no
Having lots of ideas - Too many thatwill never happen
Sensitive - Depends
Active mind - I think to0 much
Hesitating, tends to delay - All the time, I like to think about what I do or say
Choosy and always wants the best - I can settle for less
Temperamental - Don't fuck with me
Funny and humorous - At times
Loves to joke - Ehh, it depends
Good debating skills - Probably not, I try though
Has that someone* always on his/her mind - A lot of time
Talkative - Depends
Daydreamer - If I'm high
Friendly - If I think you're a fruitcake, then no. Otherwise yes
Knows how to make friends - I actually try not to
Abiding - Abiding what? I break a lot of "rules"
Able to show character - If I'm aiming for a goal
one guy/girl kind of person - Too young, right person hasn't come along
Loveable - uhmm, if you say so
Easily hurt - Not really
Prone to getting colds - Yep
loves music - Yep
pretty/handsome - Damn skippy
Loves to dress up - Nope
Easily bored - Too often
Fussy - Kinda
Seldom shows emotions - Yep
Takes time to recover when hurt - No
Sensitive - At times
Down-to-Earth - I have some out of this world thoughts
Stubborn - Oh yea

Not really, although those are so rediculously vauge that I probably halfway match all of them.

NOVEMBER:
Trustworthy and loyal. DAMN STRAIGHT
Very compassionate and caring. SURE
Wild at times. AT TIMES
Knows how to have fun. ATLEAST I AMUSE MYSELF
Sexy and mystertious. IM DEAD SEXY!!
Everyone is drwan towards your inner and outter beauty. UMMM...
Playful, OK
secretive. OH YEAH, DEF.
Very emotional and takes alot to make angry. TAKES A LOT, A LOT
Meets new people easily. NOT REALLY
Fearless and independent. YES AND YES
Can hold their own. YUP
Stands out in a crowd. YES AND NO
Gets jealous easily. EHH, MAYBE
Essentially very smart I BE DA SMARTEREST PERSON ALIVE

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 19 2005, 10:17 AM

Thinks far with vision - i think too much

[post=528441]Quoted post[/post]​

that's right up tehre with the 4 kid's you've put to death eh?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 18 2005, 11:53 PM
NOVEMBER:
Trustworthy and loyal.Very compassionate and caring.Wild at times.Knows how to have fun.Sexy and mystertious.Everyone is drwan towards your inner and outter beauty.Playful, secretive.Very emotional and takes alot to make angry.Meets new people easily.Fearless and independent.Can hold their own.Stands out in a crowd.Gets jealous easily.Essentially very smart

Not too sure about mysterious.. Wild all the time, Not very emotional at all, But I am a uber genious! 157 IQ.

Loyal and generous. yes
sexy. eh
Patriotic. not really
Active in games and interactions. yeah
Impatient and hasty. like no other
Ambitious. yep
Influential in organizations.kind of
Fun to be with. from what I hear
Loves to socialize. when I feel like it
Loves praises. not really
Loves attention. nope
Loves to be loved. true
Honest and trustworthy. all that I have
Not pretending. definately
Changing person I do change my underwear almost every day!!!

JUNE:
Easy to talk to. I'd say so
Thinks far with vision. yes
Easily influenced by kindness. yes
Polite and soft-spoken. polite but not so softspoken
Having lots of ideas. I'm full of em
Sensitive. not so much
Active mind. dead on
Hesitating, tends to delay. sometimes
Choosy and always wants the best. mostly
Temperamental. so/so
Funny and humorous. yes