faster loading?

• yes

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • no

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • same..

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Same for me as well. Below are my connection stats for fun.

Download Speed: 1507 kbps (188.4 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 1426 kbps (178.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

same, but i chose no.
same and no are the same thing, arent they?

Lemme guess, you just put a bunch of effort into making the site better, and no one is grateful?

Lemme guess, you just put a bunch of effort into making the site better, and no one is grateful?

He just added VTEC, y0!

Seriously though, if I am able to be serious for half a second, at home it "seems" like it has improved some, even though we have Sprint's slow ass wireless card network. 2mbps or something like that. Wooofreakin'hoo! At work, however; it has always moved quite well.

I'll give it a simple yes. :D

I don't really see a difference but I didn't have an issue with the speed of the site in the first place.

This. :D

The site's been pretty darn quick since the last hosting change, hard to tell.

It hasn't crapped out for me in a while. Normally it goes down or is inaccessible by my segment of the internet on a daily basis...

But appears the same speed on my comcast line.

seems quicker from my werk computer
didnt notice much change from my laptop last night

ok last night when i voted it was wicked fast. today i'm waiting 5 seconds per click or more for hondaswap.com (that's what it says in the status bar)....it sucks. but then after that wait the page is immediately loaded. used to be i'd get a quick partial page load but have to wait for any content to load after the damn ads.

same computer, so it's not on this end.

Yeah and never mind it crapped out for like 60 seconds where it wouldn't snap a page load where other websites would during that time. So not on my end either..

Back