Dont Drink And Drive

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Senior Member
Sad man...I never drive drunk, mostly becuase I dont wanna ruin someone elses life, partly becuase I dont wanna fuck up a Honda.
 

Jeef

NO MA'AM
Moderator
VIP
I hate people who drive drunk. My cousin was almost killed by one. If they weren't in a big ass car her and two of her friends would have been killed. Now my cousin has to live with severe back pain, and needs all kinds of surgery on it.
 

Trinity

I go back like Aqua Net.
thats really sad. i know that when i see someone swerving on the road i call the cops right away. i just think to myself what if i never called and he hit someone. i couldn't live with myself knowing i could prevent that. thats really sad what happened to her and i know that guy will have the worst feeling for the rest of his life becuse of this.
 

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
we need to start a:
HSADFDD

hondaswappers against dumb fuck drunk drivers
 

gupta_p

Senior Member
I can't find much of a benefit to drinking at all.

And if you need drinking to make yourself .. "cooler" ... you should consider suicide. :blink:

Drinking just abuses your liver and kidneys. It's a stupid idea. It tastes horrible too .. and has so many more downsides. Gah.

Don't drink at all. That's a good plan. Want something to drink? Get yourself some pepsi or something. Heck, get some Code Red, that's on the verge of being alcoholic ;), but why the hell do you need alcohol?
 

Hexen

Senior Member
Originally posted by gupta_p@Jan 28 2003, 01:04 PM
I can't find much of a benefit to drinking at all.

And if you need drinking to make yourself .. "cooler" ... you should consider suicide. :blink:

Drinking just abuses your liver and kidneys. It's a stupid idea. It tastes horrible too .. and has so many more downsides. Gah.

Don't drink at all. That's a good plan. Want something to drink? Get yourself some pepsi or something. Heck, get some Code Red, that's on the verge of being alcoholic ;), but why the hell do you need alcohol?

Beer tastes good.

Bars are social places, although drinking at home with friends is also very social. Not many people get together to have a pepsi party at thier house.

I'm not big on the hard alcohol, but I do make a killer Gin & Tonic.
Altered states of mind are fun, but you shouldn't drive while you are doing it.
 

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
Beer does indeed taste good. As does a well-made Long Island Iced Tea.

And Pepsi tastes like my socks after an hour-long workout. Let's not even get into Code Red.

Alcohol has the nice effect of calming one down, if taken in moderation. If you have a drink or two after work, with dinner maybe, it helps relieve stress and makes you forget about your fucktard boss. :)
 

gupta_p

Senior Member
lol, that "calming" effect is actually the alcohol fucking with ur brain =) lol.

That's what's so stupid about it .. why the heck does alcohol have to be social? If you can't .. enjoy a nice conversation with someone without drinking, where the heck did ur social skills go? Seriously?

Pepsi does start to taste like socks after a while, that's a known fact. Then again! Alcohol starts to taste like death after a while. That's also a known fact.
 

Hexen

Senior Member
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 28 2003, 01:10 PM
Beer does indeed taste good. As does a well-made Long Island Iced Tea.

And Pepsi tastes like my socks after an hour-long workout. Let's not even get into Code Red.

Alcohol has the nice effect of calming one down, if taken in moderation. If you have a drink or two after work, with dinner maybe, it helps relieve stress and makes you forget about your fucktard boss. :)

True that.

I like pepsi too, but I'm 21 now, when I go out I get a beer.
I've been working up my taste tolerance for beer for the last 5 years, now that I can actually order one legally I'm going to do it :)

Nothing beats going out on a friday night with some friends and your girl to the local brewery or pub and getting a couple pints. Just don't drink a lot and expect to drive home, or like in my case, have a girlfriend who isn't old enough to drink and can drive you home :p
 

Hexen

Senior Member
Originally posted by gupta_p@Jan 28 2003, 01:13 PM
lol, that "calming" effect is actually the alcohol fucking with ur brain =) lol.

That's what's so stupid about it .. why the heck does alcohol have to be social? If you can't .. enjoy a nice conversation with someone without drinking, where the heck did ur social skills go? Seriously?

Pepsi does start to taste like socks after a while, that's a known fact. Then again! Alcohol starts to taste like death after a while. That's also a known fact.

Not that I've tasted socks or anything, but what does Death taste like?

Bacardi 151? Lol.
 

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
DD's rule. :)

Exactly my point, with what you said about a Friday, friends and some beers. Especially if you go out to a nice Irish pub, where the beer is outstanding, the food is good and everyone is singing and having a good time.
 

Hexen

Senior Member
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Jan 28 2003, 01:18 PM-->
@Jan 28 2003, 11:16 AM
but what does Death taste like?

A Prairie Fire.

Half a shot of tequila, half a shot of Tabasco.

Sounds interesting, I'll have to try that.

I have some Cuervo 1800 left at my Girls house, shes Spanish, I'm sure she has some tobasco somewhere. :p

1800 is about the only tequila that I like, with the exception of Petrone of course.. but that is about $55 a bottle.
 
Top