dpfi to mpfi and obd0 to obd1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

freezy

i am about to start the process of the dpfi to mpfi but would like to convert to obd1 at the same time. but i would like to use the single cam that is in the car now. is this possible? and what would i need to do.

i figure i need
-mpfi intake mani and fuel rail
-obd1 injectors
-obd1 dizzy
-obd1 ecu
-obviously convet it to mpfi
-and a obd0 to obd1 jumper harness

anything thing else i would need?
any other input would be greatly appreciated

i think you've got it about covered. you don't have to use obd1 injectors though. you can stick with the obd0 ones so long as you retain the resistor box.

This should help.
**obd-0 ecu

Attachments

• MPFIdiagram[1].gif
    MPFIdiagram[1].gif
    86 KB · Views: 12,335
i think you've got it about covered. you don't have to use obd1 injectors though. you can stick with the obd0 ones so long as you retain the resistor box.

thank you sir. i want to use obd1 injectors though that way i dnt have to use the resistor box.:D

if anyone else has any advice or if im missing anything off the parts list plz let me kno. i dnt want to start and then be half way through it and be missing some thing improtant

ECU Jumper Harness - OBD0 DPFI to OBD1

found this helpful piece of equitment. seems like it would make my life alot easier. seems like i can just use this, a obd1 single cam dizzy, obd1 single cam ecu, and whatever else is on that list they have there. what you guys think

i am in the same boat as u idk what i need i blew the motor in my ef last night i found a d15b8 with ecu tranny and all. does anyone kno what all i will need my ef is a dx:/

ECU Jumper Harness - OBD0 DPFI to OBD1

found this helpful piece of equitment. seems like it would make my life alot easier. seems like i can just use this, a obd1 single cam dizzy, obd1 single cam ecu, and whatever else is on that list they have there. what you guys think
I used this harness in my ef with a obd1 b20 worked fine didnt use the vtec wiring at all left it under the carpet for later when i do my head swap.

I used this harness in my ef with a obd1 b20 worked fine didnt use the vtec wiring at all left it under the carpet for later when i do my head swap.
sweet wanna do the same thing. i dnt think ill need the knock sensor or iabs either cuz i wanna run a p28

Back