drifting power wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

there was a thread a while back of how to's pics/vids of juiced up power wheels i looked for it but cant find it. I am looking for it if anyone finds post the link for me

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@May 24 2005, 01:30 AM
there was a thread a while back of how to's pics/vids of juiced up power wheels i looked for it but cant find it. I am looking for it if anyone finds post the link for me
[post=502832]Quoted post[/post]​

Put a 12v. battery in it. Probally won't last very long, but it'll move.
Oh yea, make sure its as many CCA's as possibile :driver2:

i start the thread, and its in auto multimedia... i think i called it something like "my kid is getting this" or something to that extent.

I think the "my kid is getting this" thread is the juiced up power wheels... the drifting was "ghetto drifting" I think.

if i'm not mistaken the "my kid is getting this" was of that small "v8" that some guy put together and made all the parts. and i think "ghetto drift" was drifting in that big wheel or in that golf cart

Eh, who knows. I think you're right. :) I just know for sure that we had a thread about drifting power wheels, then modifying them, then another about the mini V8.

the one i am lookin for is a guy that made his son beefed up power wheels and one had a nos button and there was a vette that did a drift

Back