dumb ass cops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

even if he did give her a $20 and she did have it when they count out the drawer it would be short money.

He gets cleared of any wrong doing. But if the average person tried to do that shit, they would go to jail for assault. Just goes to show you that no one is above the law. except the police. and famous people.

I would knife that asshole. Shank him prison style.

She's funny though, "Ain't takin no shizzit from no Po-LEESE !"

hellz yeah....some burnin eyes and wheezing is a small price to pay for my new car....teehee

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jul 11 2005, 09:49 AM
hellz yeah....some burnin eyes and wheezing is a small price to pay for my new carS....teehee
[post=524018]Quoted post[/post]​

... of course

yeah...fix up my lude (the way i want it) then buy an evo....or fix up my lude and put a DP on a house....either or.

lol...i got arrested in mcdonalds. not quite like that or under those circumstances though. I did something wrong and was civil about them arresting me. They surrounded the exits and just walked right up in MCD like they ran shit. I don't think they were supposed to do that.

But 60k...mace me twice.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 11 2005, 11:59 AM
But 60k...mace me twice.
[post=524050]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm, that would be tution plus all the body work that my civic needs.

Shit, I'd get my 60K AND have his badge for a money clip.

Cleared of wrongdoings? She didn't have the right lawyer.

the deal was probably 30k and police dept has a mark against their record or something. Or she can have 60k and they get off scott free.

"You have the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth! If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!"

Little bit of Chris Rock for y'all, but I'm guessing she prolly couldn't swing a high dollar attorney. $60K AND the cop still being a cop is pretty weak for such a strong case.

RIP: Johnny Cochrane... you were the man

If I were a defense lawyer, I would hop on that gravy train SO fast.

"No money down, batch! You want miryun dollah!?"

Back