Dx To Sir Wiring...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

i have read the article here and on many other sites... but... the only thing i am confused about is the injector resistor box... i know how to wire up the injectors but, there is another wire coming from the resistor box, it is yellow/black and with the engine running it reads 12v in my Si. but in the article here, it says nothing about this wire. this is where the injectors get their power from so dont you think this is a key piece of information? hybrid garage says run it to the stock yellow/black wires on the dx injectors but they only read 9v with engine running.... can someone help please?

I used the yellow black wires from my dx fuel injectors. I just soldered both of them to the yellow/black wire from the resistor box.

Originally posted by jeff@Mar 27 2003, 06:23 PM
I used the yellow black wires from my dx fuel injectors. I just soldered both of them to the yellow/black wire from the resistor box.

and you had no problems? everything ran fine? and one more question, you just swap the two outside wires on the tps right?

Yes just swap the two outer wires on the TPS, it needs to be a little longer, so you can just add the plug from another harness and solder once instead of twice.

i just put a b18b into my crx dx....i am still using the dx engine harness (i got it converted to run off 4 injectors), and i was wondering if anyone knew how to hook up the new harness to the ecu plugs OR a site i can go to to tell me how (if it makes any difference...i am using an ls ecu; PR4)

thanks

Back