dyno appointment!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
yes, so i have a dyno appointment scheduled for this saturday at DNR performance in hayward ca. good deal there, the will tune my car for a flat rate of $150, best i can find so far. others want from $160-$200 an hour, and wont guarantee it will be done within an hour, so $150 for tune, is great. i'll post up what info i get when its all said and done... :)

damnit i thought you were gonna move it 2 weeks from now.. so i can go too!! lmfao.. jk :D

Originally posted by B16@Oct 22 2002, 05:24 PM
yes, so i have a dyno appointment scheduled for this saturday at DNR performance in hayward ca. good deal there, the will tune my car for a flat rate of $150, best i can find so far. others want from $160-$200 an hour, and wont guarantee it will be done within an hour, so $150 for tune, is great. i'll post up what info i get when its all said and done... :)

How respectable is this shop? If they are respectable let me know how it all ends up cause I might want to check them out. You think they would be better than motorsport dynamics in Sac? But that price sound good for our area bro.

hmm, I say find a good engine buildin shop in your area I'm sure they will know of a place to get on a dyno

Originally posted by knowledge+Oct 23 2002, 02:17 AM-->
@Oct 22 2002, 05:24 PM

How respectable is this shop? If they are respectable let me know how it all ends up cause I might want to check them out. You think they would be better than motorsport dynamics in Sac? But that price sound good for our area bro.

well, what i do know is it is the shop that skunk2 used to own, when they were located in hayward. they have since moved to southern cali, and these are the people that took over their shop. i actually called group A motorsports to get their number, i couldn't find it anywhere else. i had heard about them from some kid that i sold my stock b16 cams to, and he told me to check them out for tuning. so, i guess we'll see how it goes, but ya, motorsport dynamics is the 160 an hour i think, and he said it could take 2 hours. the people at motorsport dynamics seem to know their shit, i know a few cars they have built that are in some of the import magazines.

Yeah motorsport dynamics knows their shit bro! Where exactly is DNR located? I would also like their # if you don't mind bro?

wow I just checked on yahoo maps and Hayward is a grip from me. You in SAC aint ya? how long of a ride from sac to hayward is it?

DNR Performance
25710 Industrial Blvd. # 2
Hayward, CA 94545
Phone: (510) 783-5200

i'd say about an hour and a half? 2 at most? i'm in vacaville, wanna come along? :D

when you going?????? I might if the wife will be able to spare me.... lol

lol the ol' ball and chain ;), my appt. is for 12:30 on this sat. afternoon.. let me know

Damn Damn Damn! I am busy this saturday looking at new couches(the wifes orders)! Sorry bro, I was looking forward to going. Just let me know how you make out. We really do have to meet up though bro!

ya, for sure.. i'll be posting my results on monday. it will be nice to see what gains i get from tuning alone, my car needs it with that mugen chip in there, god only knows how rich i'm running, i can smell the gas fumes at idle, lol

not only did you get your peak HP and Tq up looks like you also fixed up a power loss after vtec kicks in.

yup- nice fix of the x-over....
what did you do, lower or raise the activation point (trying to prove a point here :) )

I got $50 on him raising it

Back