Dyno'd the STi...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

Strapped the STi down onto the rollers yesterday to get some baseline numbers... And needless to say, I'm going to a different shop to dyno again to see if the numbers match, or if it was a fluke...

45 degrees ambient temps, COMPLETELY BONE STOCK STi, 10.5:1 A/F's, 14psi, Dyno Dynamics Dyno... Well... Here's the graph...

Stock_Dyno.jpg

It could possibly be a factory freak... But who knows... A buddy of mine did 27x whp yesterday in his VF22 WRX... And he got a headstart on the highway, and i SLOWLY began reeling him in... So who knows...

I have posted my stock map on other boards asking for people to review to see if maybe it is a tuned basemap, or if my car is just a factory freak...

Excuse me? How so? Stock AFR's on a car like this should be in between 10.0 - 10.5... What should stock AFR's be oh great subaru god?

And I have reviewed my map, as well as other people's stock '04 STi maps, and they all have the exact same fuel, ignition, wastegate, & boost tables.

EDIT: Here is a stock '07 Dyno... Look at his AFR's...
dyno2.jpg

Last edited:
Are you serious?!?! lol.. I should put a vtec controller in too... :D

I have Enginuity, and as soon as we have some time at the shop, we are going to make some simple tuned basemaps... we are gonna bump my car to 15psi, maybe 16, and make it a flat 10.9:1 afr across the board.

Back