Dyno'ed E's Car Today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
well, first i'll tease you.

the shop, http://www.pruvenperformance.com bought an Evo last week or so- and its already in the low 12s. they are shooting for an 11 this weekend. Not bad for a car taht still has its 30-day temp tag on it :lol:

s3e83b37bcf798.jpg

they also have a Viper they are toying with:

s3e83b3f2a0946.jpg

Did i mention their 9 sec dsm???

s3e83b40499413.jpg

anyway, here's E with the sol..... and due note, the F&F rip off eclipse in the BG on the lift :lol: UBER TEH GHEY

s3e83b42baf3a9.jpg

All strapped in:
thats kenny, the dude who tuned it.

s3e83b4168d0d7.jpg

Now, i don't have the dynos's. i scanned them onto a CD for E, and he has it with him.
but the JDM itr dynoed at.........
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Drum roll

><
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>

188.5 hp / 132 lb/ft at the wheels.

not bad for bone stock :p
I/H/C/E
stock cam gear timing
all with an apex vafc.

with cam gear adjustments, it probably has 195 in it :p
first pass put down if memory serves 173 or something (i forget off hand... low 17X)
Impressions:

driving it home, the torque was NOTICABLE like all hell. gears pulled much harder.
a/f when we got there was liek 11.8:1, and we left with 13.6:1 roughly as an average. WAY too rich. its running real smooth now, and it was well worth the $212 bucks.
took 6 pulls.
#1 was just a lame dick primer up to like 6
2,3,4 were the tunings, 5 and 6 were identical and at the final tune. so basically, Kenny from Pruven got about 10-12 horse, and almost 20 by vtec. dropped it down to 5600 from te skunk2 p28 program.

anyway, im cockblocking E's thread... but im sure he'll psot the dynos later tonight.

:thumbsup: for E's ITR making CR/VTEC numbers, bone stock. :lol:

no no no hes the cockblocker remember?

I've seen the DSM before I think on www.crxguru.com I think...

anywho looks fun E can't wait till your boosted and make some big power =) heheheh =) nudge nudge hint hint

whats that supposed to mean :)

who was only .03 away from beating your ass, and it was my FIRST Time there :) :owned:

woo woo! Mr. Albert rocking the ITR. Now, if only the sol was Samba green like 2 other pimps on here... :spin:

Yep, Pruven Performance is where I got my swap/turbo done. They are pretty good guys, and I've only had one minor problem with my swap (cam gear adjusting bolts came out). They fixed it free of charge. Any of you guys who are in the CT area should check them out.

P.S. That Viper is badass. Seems like every time I'm there they are doing donuts with it behind the shop.

ok..... thanks everyone :)
i forgot the disk with the charts on it in the car the car is at the garage the garage is a town away and its too damn late to go back out there to get them (basicly im too lazy) .... charts will be here tomorrow :)

like B said the pull is significantly greater throughout the range
and its a hell of a lot smoother
plus im not getting 10mpg any more :D
im very pleased with this swap so far

and no jeff im not boosting it (FWD boost is for drag, drag is f00king boring, boosted FWD + road course = FWD in the woods)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 28 2003, 01:03 AM
ok..... thanks everyone :)
i forgot the disk with the charts on it in the car the car is at the garage the garage is a town away and its too damn late to go back out there to get them (basicly im too lazy) .... charts will be here tomorrow :)

like B said the pull is significantly greater throughout the range
and its a hell of a lot smoother
plus im not getting 10mpg any more :D
im very pleased with this swap so far

and no jeff im not boosting it (FWD boost is for drag, drag is f00king boring, boosted FWD + road course = FWD in the woods)

superchargers count as boost. nothin wrong with SC for autoX, word on the street

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 28 2003, 04:46 AM
:eek: crvtec owns

i basicly put out the same if not more power than the CRVTEC they tuned .... he threw 190whp on a 30* day i put out 188.5 on a 70* day :)

Back