ebay find for the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

poor car?! the only thing that was bad about it was the fucked over interior, which was still very clean, just not oem. I'm failing to see what the problem is.

Maybe that car was influenced by Tokyo Drift.

poor car?! the only thing that was bad about it was the fucked over interior, which was still very clean, just not oem. I'm failing to see what the problem is.

It's a 67 Camaro SS, a classic American muscle car, with a turbo'd Toyota engine swapped in. It's kind of sacrilegious, wouldn't you say?

didn't pay any attention before, but shit, if it's really putting that power down, it could be a 3 cylinder geo motor for all i care.

DAMN IT... All I can say is at least it was cleanly done. And the only way to sort of ok it is that Camaros did come with a straight 6 back then. But seriously :wtf:

didn't pay any attention before, but shit, if it's really putting that power down, it could be a 3 cylinder geo motor for all i care.

Geo = GM and was merged with Chevrolet. Though a far fetched idea its not as sacriligious.

you get the point though. it's still 3/8s the cylinders that are supposed to be in a camaro. would it have been better if i said a d15?

I wouldn't say it's destroyed. It was done really well. Like B said, overpriced but still cool. I'd drive it :dunno:

Its a beautiful machine, a 1000+ hp clean as a whistle camaro.. absolutely beautiful.

The first shot with the full steel body and billet wheels was awesome, then it got worse and worse. they added the CF and painted the wheels black.. ick. Its a sexy car, but not 100k+ sexy.

Look at the engine bay pics, funny as hell.. all clean, shaved firewall, and then some gigantic old stock Vacuum unit of some sort.. maybe even an old wiper motor, just hanging out there, not hooked up to anything and spray painted red all over.. Its like someone took a shit in a beautiful engine bay. I wonder why they did that?

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Why settle for V8 efficiency that makes 72HP Per Liter when you can have a 2JZ engine that makes 343HP Per Liter? [/FONT]

I used to argue efficiency with V8 guys who couldn't understand how a civic could beat them, because they had 5x the displacement.

2jz.jpg

Back