EDM EK/EG Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

w00dst0ck

I have 1 set left of super clean EDM 92-95 Civic Hatch Electronically Adjustable Headlights (via interior switch - stock on all EDM Hondas that I have seen. These lights do not have the hand adjusting screws like the USDM versions) corners not included. They are LHD, Glass and will come with all bulbs, harness, and adjustable switch. $250/set shipped
014yui.jpg

015lpo.jpg

017rkt.jpg

020gyb.jpg

I have more pics of the headlights for those who are seriously interested
1 Pair OEM EDM EG Sedan (Red) Front Fenders (No Dents/Gouges) with amber side markersWill not come with the thin side moulding, selling separate. $150 shipped
002rlf.jpg

006bkc.jpg

Complete EDM Thin Side moulding EG Sedan (not faded, scratched etc.) in very good condition. $120
001zjn.jpg

Complete EDM EK Hatch Thin side moulding (good condition, some minor scratches from being used. 1 side fender is not in the picture, but it is included)- $120
image026zan.jpg

EDM EG8 Steering Wheel - leather is good and in tact, no cracks flakes etc. $100
1010645.jpg

EDM EG8 Cluster 240km/hr - 239,448 km/hr (can be rolled back) - $80
007zhk.jpg

***These parts are in amazing condition, the German owner of the junkyard won't let you even touch the car unless you are purchasing the part. There was no visable damage of collision on any of the cars these parts came from suprising enough.

If you are looking for something that is not listed, please pm me and I can get it for you. Thanks

Vouches - Nasioc.com Search w00dst0ck ( I know its a different website, but I have an excellent reputation ).

-Ryan

Back