EF hatch needed ASAP!!!!! NY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ghost845354

like the title says i need an ef hatch of any sort. i would prefer a running stock engine or a blown swap. i'm located in NY but willing to travel to pick the car up. please pm me with whatever you have guys. thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, details would be nice. No idea where you are, what you're looking for. Do you want a shell? Bone stock? Built? Any particular trim? What are you looking to pay?

i want a ef hatch back stock engine or blown engine im in ny will travel to pick up that should be enough info. thanks guys please show me what u got bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

OH, B16 swapped 89 DX, wire tucked, half cage, CRX interior, a truck load of extra parts and everything needed for boost. $3500

i want a ef hatch back stock engine or blown engine im in ny will travel to pick up that should be enough info. thanks guys please show me what u got bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

OH, B16 swapped 89 DX, wire tucked, half cage, CRX interior, a truck load of extra parts and everything needed for boost. $3500

Did you miss something, or did I?
I think this one's on you.

Free bump for the vague bastard.

i got a red 91 dx! cleanest ef ive ever seen. gsr blades powder coated black. gsr leathers and rear seats. jdm b16a with b16 tranny. only problem is there is no fuel. think the main relay let go. 2800. i can post pics if you wanna see it. clean clean clean car. im in nc btw. super clean car

i got a red 91 dx! cleanest ef ive ever seen. gsr blades powder coated black. gsr leathers and rear seats. jdm b16a with b16 tranny. only problem is there is no fuel. think the main relay let go. 2800. i can post pics if you wanna see it. clean clean clean car. im in nc btw. super clean car

please post pis bumpppppppppppp

Back