GA Eg, B-series, Turbo parts, Misc. 500+whp

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kte324

I have a few things for sale from my car. All prices do not include shipping however I will cover the Pay-Pal withdrawal fee. Pm me if you have any questions, offers, or if you want more pictures. I will have more parts once I get them out of the car. I can get more pictures upon request. Thanks. (I will meet within in a certain distance with some parts)

PM me
Text or call: 706-536-6506
Email: kte324@aol.com

*****Make offers*****

Clickable Thumbnails. I can get more pictures at your request.

---Engine Parts---
ls/vtec ARP head studs => $100obo

B16A2 head with Supertech Springs and Retainers => $450obo (It is tapped for ls/vtec and will come with the oil fitting and line.)

Competition Clutch/Pressure Plate Stage 4 w/spring hub => $200obo

B16 Custom Intake Manifold w/ 90mm TB => $400obo

Valve Cover => $80obo

B18B1 cp 9:1 pistons, eagle rods, acl race bearings, arp head studs, oil pump, water pump, oil pan w/turbo return line fitting, crank pulley, timing covers, etc. => $SOLD to ls_on_boost
GM 3Bar Map Sensor with out pigtail => $20obo
GM 3Bar Map Sensor w/ pigtail => $SOLD to Email Buyer
Oem B-series Fuel Rail w/ regulator => $SOLD to carbon_crash
Axles (half shaft is sold) => $SOLD to since 1983
GSR cams w/gears => $SOLD
Buddy Club Spec lll Cams, New => $SOLD to Sr420Det

---Turbo Parts---

Precision SC6169sp w/anti-surge compressor housing t3 .63 a/r => $SOLD to lsdb1
Neukin B-series Ramhorn qp AC manifold, Neukin Downpipe, and dumptube=> $SOLD to vtecace23
Turbosmart 38mm wastegate => $SOLD to Turbocivic94

---Misc.---

ITR rear seats => $225 picked up or $260 shipped and paypalled

Here is some pics of the front passenger seat, that hole is the only thing wrong with them. I would like to sell the front & rear seats together or just the rear. Make me an reasonable offer on the front and rears together.

Seat belt clips => $10 each or $15 for both, free w/ seats

Kicker Solobarics L7 w/box => $350obo

Soundstream 1000w amp => $175obo
s200b in P28. $SOLD to dasho03
Eg Front Lip, New => $SOLD to KuEy

Last edited:
Free bump for you my friend. I may be interested in something later on.

you intreested in trading some of your stuff for a turbontics t67 dual bb I has a T4 flange and comes with a .48 and a .68 hot side housing let me know im interested in turbo wastegate and injectors

you intreested in trading some of your stuff for a turbontics t67 dual bb I has a T4 flange and comes with a .48 and a .68 hot side housing let me know im interested in turbo wastegate and injectors

I sold the wastegate yesterday, but I'm only looking for a bw s366 t3 .70 a/r, or any bw s366 as far as a turbo.

ok my turbo is good for 700+ but ok. luis i think that you can see the manifold at turbogoods.com i know the guy that makes those manifolds and they are super nice

ok my turbo is good for 700+ but ok. luis i think that you can see the manifold at turbogoods.com i know the guy that makes those manifolds and they are super nice

Oh I know, Im just not a big fan of Turbonetics. You got anything else?

nope. well yea i have a old t6 76mm air research with a huge hotside like 1.30 or some thing in was gona put it on my diesel truck

Back