Eg hatch k20 help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ProjectEgHatch

I'm new to Hondas but I want to build one up right. I just bought a 92 hatch and stripped it down to the frame with only suspention and steering to move it around. I won't bore you with the cosmetic plans but I would like some information on a k20 swap.

I would like some input in what k20 I should use and out of what car. I don't want to do some hybrid 24/20 deal but if you convince me that it is worth it I might.

Whatever it is I'm going all out. Forged internals, built head, everything. Whatever it is I am supercharging it. I know that turbo is the way to go but I am using a supercharger for this build.

How is the fitment for this swap? What mounts? What trans? What ecu? Like I said I am very new to building hondas.

What block/head is going to make the most power with a supercharger? I just want your opinions I don't exspect hp/tq numbers.

I AM going with a k series so please no "go h series!" "go b series!" replies thank you.

If there is currently a thread on these exact questions I appologize and please point me in the right direction.

K20a2 (02-04 RSX Type S) is a good place to start, PRB ECU w/ Kpro for sure. You should do some research into all the different K-series motors b/c there are many combinations that work well.

The swap fits fine, I had to remove a little bit of webbing from the u/s of my hood, mounts ---> hasport, hybrid racing, innovative etc

Try searching around the forums most of the info you seek is avaliable that way.

Back