EG sedan rear quarter panel replacements

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms


New Member
alright, i've been lookin around for ways to fix the rust around my rear wheel on my EG sedan and i ran across what looks like some replacement quarter panels. my question is, anyone have any idea where to buy some? i appreciate the help. here are some pics if some don't know what i'm trying to say




New Member
i found some at this site:
The Lake Erie Trading Post
they have a bunch of panels and they could have the accord panel your lookin for...i know they do carry panels for the acccord at least. and the prices aren't bad either. those two replacement panels for my civic would be $70 before shippin


New Member
I found some on ebay. I looked under "civic quarter". You should be able to find some there.