TX EG6 JDM race cluster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
EG6 JDM race cluster, EF EDM cluster, B16 cams, P30 bracket

So I've been struggling with the fact that I need to sell my Civic, and I know I am not going to get what I want locally, or in one shot so it's going to have to go in parts. First up is the cluster. It is made by the same company that made the Spoon Sports clusters, it's the same cluster just minus the Spoon logo. It's a race cluster because it reads to 250km/h instead of the normal 180km/h. Very hard to find, I've only seen one other and that was in an Option mag. Would be a good idea to replace the bulbs before installing.

$350 shipped
$300 shipped with your USDM EG cluster, must have tachometer, and be functional.
$275 shipped with a Maxima 96-97 SE cluster with white face/orange needles
$200 shipped with both the USDM EG cluster, and Maxima cluster :)

Paypal, MO (won't ship until received and cashed). Shipping will be Priority mail with insurance, and delivery confirmation, or UPS ground with actual tracking number. Price is only shipping to the lower 48. Will ship to HI, AK (Priority Mail +$3), Canada, and certain other countries, but shipping will only be EMS, and buyers pays it.

Attachments

• Max and cluster 005.JPG
    Max and cluster 005.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,311
Last edited:
Started digging around in my old boxes, and found some goodies ...

1st gen CRX EDM cluster - $125

B16A OEM cams - $50

P30 AC bracket, what you see is what you get. Two bolts for AC compressor are broken off inside - $30

Feel free to make counter offers on anything. Prices are shipped same info as first post.

If anyone is near C.C. Texas and needs some of the bigger Civic parts like engine parts, black Recaro JDM ITR seats PM me here and you can swing by and pull whatever you need.

Attachments

• car parts 002.JPG
    car parts 002.JPG
    579.7 KB · Views: 593
  • car parts 005.JPG
    car parts 005.JPG
    693.6 KB · Views: 321
  • car parts 001.JPG
    car parts 001.JPG
    883.4 KB · Views: 257
  • car parts 004.JPG
    car parts 004.JPG
    505 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Things I am looking for ...

6-1/2" 2-way or 3-way speakers
Medal of Honor for PS3
B18C1 or C5 block.

"Buy buy buy from circle A, like Hula hoops it's a disposable craze, another fast food fad to throw away ..."

If you can guess that song without Googling I'll give you ten percent off.

how much for a Eg6 jdm race cluster with shipping to italy?
Thanks

It will probably be around $380-$390, I can get you a better estimate at work today.

EDIT: I'd do it for $385 shipped EMS to Italy, Verified Paypal only.

Last edited:
I see them, maybe something in your settings? They are attachments to the post, not hosted anywhere else :shrug2:

Last edited:
They're working now, I think it was my laptop.

bump for a damn good seller!

Back