Eh2 Instrument Cluster question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

elchuecoEh2

So in this picture its just a generic random cluster i found online...but where u see the circle at...since i had my hatch ive always wondered why mine has a green arrow pointing up...not once has it ever came on. Now i qwant to know if anyone here knows exactly its function or what i can do to get it to work

Attachments

• instrument cluster.jpg
    instrument cluster.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 253
its an up-shift indicator
annoying light they use to put in manual cars to encourage fuel efficient driving
just about completely useless
if yours doesn't work it is likely because the bulb burnt out from being on all the damn time
consider it a blessing

here are the pages from the owners manual referring to the instrument cluster and that light

cluster lights.PNG

Upshift Indicator.PNG

Oh! Interesting...I wonder if theres any way i could just use that same light and somehow wire it up to my shifter indicator light for my aftermarket tach so it looks original and get rid of the bulky orange light...but thanks on that info

Im sure if you really wanted to that you could make it work and wire to it , personally id just go to a local junkyard and just get a cluster with a tach and forget about about a shift light, welcome to Hondaswap and post up some pics of your ride !

Thanks man i will do soon as i get a chance...and i was thinking about that too. but here everytime i go to junkyard the cars SPECIALLY hondas be stripped to the bone lol kinda hard to go find one...if u do they aare beat up and am a bit picky lol

Back