Episode III Trailer!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
This is to try to calm everything down around here.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/trailernews/full.mov

If anyone even thinks about posting anything political in this thread that isn't related to the Jedi Council, Sith, Trade Federation, or the Galaxy as a whole, so help me god, I'm coming to your house and personally delivering an ass-kicking.

Nice link intertard.... :p

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the mywebpages.comcast.net home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Well, apparently starwars.com will have it up on the 8th. The preview is showing with the Incredibles starting tomorrow.

Yeah I just tried to hit starwars.com too- they're probably getting flooded with hits right now. I'll wait a few days for it. It's not like the movie is going to come out any faster.

OMG that is gonna be soooooooo bad ass. Episode 1 and 2 have really dissapointed me, but that looks on par with Epidsode 4-6. I cannot wait for that to come out.

Back