Estimating Speeds?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

accord91

sup i was just wondering what you guys though about speeds in a 91 accord ex with h22a Jspec
added fuel rail, bigger injectors, 70 shot of NOS. V-tech controller; tuned correctly?

lol 14 is a pretty broad number... he might run that if he doesnt blow the welds on his intake manifold :lol: :lol: :lol:

people are asking for help or atleast for opinion and you give them sarcasm...you can taste how my foot taste after i'll stick it up your ass...he didn't ask for an exact number on his 1/4 mile...he just wanted and idea how it would be...and secondly...90 accord...you wouldn't know how fast a h22a would run in 1/4 miles...you know why? i see your fucking stock motor in your accord...stick your head up your ass so you can shut the fuck up...

Maybe if you took the time to read that FAQ, you'd know why he got the posts that he did. That question can't be accurately answered.

But, to appease your sorry ass AsIANvEnOM, or however you chose to hold down the Shift Key, here's my response:

He will run somewhere between a 20 second and a 15 second quarter mile.

Originally posted by accord91@Mar 20 2003, 01:06 AM
eh excuse me i mean quarter mile times :)

Doesn't this mean he wants to know his quarter-mile time? Or am I just as dense as you appear to be, Mr. Venom?

if you think a JDM h22a with 70 shots run between 15-20 second 1/4 mile....you should mind as well eat shit and die...no wonder dumb mutha fuckers always being sarcas....

too bad there isnt an "imported e-thug" picture... lol i think you should answer all questions from now on, you do so well at reading and understanding what has been said. and btw... LMFAO "or however you hold the shift key down" roflmao i was thinking that when i saw his name for the first time... anyhow... not everybody can post pictures of their car everyday, and obviously, not everybody can understand everybody else if you thought we were being serious about the gay and the curious references. read the FAQ kid, then you might understand why we dont "estimate times" here.

Originally posted by AsiAnVenOm@Mar 20 2003, 05:56 PM
if you think a JDM h22a with 70 shots run between 15-20 second 1/4 mile....you should mind as well eat shit and die...no wonder dumb mutha fuckers always being sarcas....

Sorry, I run my quarter miles at a track that's 6000 feet above sea level. I sometimes forget that people are lucky enough to run at or near sea level. In fact, that setup WOULD run near a 15 second quarter mile up here.

Wait, why am I explaining this to a guy who can't even speak English?

BlackJDMdeath....thanks. :) Also...."The Gay and the Curious"...:D :lol:

Back