Ever have one of those days?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
So I am sitting at home during lunch, and remember an Ebay auction for some DC2 Recaros on Ebay.de (Germany). So, I find it and see it ends in 5 minutes and hte bid is only 451 euros. Well, being hte devious cock that I am I wait and watch, sure enough, it doesn't go up, so in the last 45 seconds I go to bid, and forgot I wasn't logged in, so I log in thinking it is too close, and throw down 600 max, well I get it and it's at 481, then finals at 507, haha the guy was trying to get it back in 20 increments, too bad so sad...

05_1_b.JPG

I am going to try to pick them up tomorrow or Friday :)

Ok, and then at work, this guy is getting kicked out (of Army for those that don't know), and he is selling all his stuff. So he tells me he wants $1000 for a HP pavilion ze1000 series notebook, that doesn't work. Apparently the power cable got stepped on while it was in, and broke out the pin. Well that's what my brother inlaw does for a living, fix computers, so I told him $200 is the most I would pay for anything that didn't work, thought about 2 seconds and said "whatever, take it", then for another 20 euro more, he threw in a Mintek portable DVD player, and 2 MP3 [players he could never get to work because the instructions are in German.

s405877b48d9b3.jpg

:cliffs:

Got everything pictured above for less than $800USD, it is a good day.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 17 2004, 06:25 PM
i hate you

that is all

Haha, if it makes you feel better, the guy decided not to sell the GSR yet:(

But he said when he does, I got first dibs. Found out it's a 94, perfect.

i hate you too john- i had one of those days where nothing goes right, so at least we know everything balances out

I think they'd look even better in my hatch, why don't you send them my way John, i'll give ya a stock gauge cluster for them :thumbsup:

Yeah...I don't know you...but I hate you too. :p

Well, let me get them first before the vibes get to hateful :p

And if someone wants I laptop, I am looking at some 900 Euro Bilsteins, so....maybe a deal can be made? :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 17 2004, 12:25 PM
i hate you

that is all

:withstupid:

Great finds man. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 17 2004, 03:24 PM
Well, let me get them first before the vibes get to hateful :p

And if someone wants I laptop, I am looking at some 900 Euro Bilsteins, so....maybe a deal can be made? :)

:p

Katie could use the laptop, but she doesn't have any cash for it...

I have some stock crx springs I'll trade you for the seats, laptop, mp3 players and $50. Sound like a deal, huh, huh? :ph34r:

(Saying under breath)yougoddamnluckyasssonofabitchishouldkillyouforfindingsuchagooddealgoddamnitwheresmygun?

Same Laptop as the one im using right now. But the difference...mine costed 3000$ <_<

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooononoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Originally posted by hondamidnighter@Mar 18 2004, 09:24 AM
Same Laptop as the one im using right now. But the difference...mine costed 3000$ <_<

Ouch, yea, he said he paid $2,400 new, but he is single and can't not spend the extra money I don't know. Being deployed can be like that, you just get bored and have to spend money or something.

Anyway, the guy called about the seats, I am going to pick them up in a little while :)

On a side note, on Oprah one of the backstreet boys is recounting his trails and tribulations about snorting crack, if anyone knows anything about drugs, they can get a good laugh about it.

Back