Everytime I search it...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5thGenLuvin

I am looking for a writeup on a B18B swap into my EG, and everytime I search it it sais "an error has occured" Either I am a complete idgit or something's broken, can someone please post a link on this writeup? I tried this thread last night but the admin was supposed to allow a reply BEFORE closing the thread entirely:p

Originally posted by 5thGenLuvin@Jul 26 2005, 09:10 PM
I am looking for a writeup on a B18B swap into my EG, and everytime I search it it sais "an error has occured" Either I am a complete idgit or something's broken, can someone please post a link on this writeup? I tried this thread last night but the admin was supposed to allow a reply BEFORE closing the thread entirely:p
[post=531610]Quoted post[/post]​

I couldn't find it either... Is it obd1,2 ?
I did this swap into my fodo'....Mines was a obd2 engine and Im using a obd1 ecu....
If you need more info on this swap, let me know...I'll be more than happy to help you....BUt yeah, its a bolt on swap...

Good luck!

The car I have prepared for a donar is a 94 teg, so OBD1 to OBD1:p I think it has a p30 in it.... anyways that's what is stamped on the plug wires and other counterparts:/

Originally posted by 5thGenLuvin@Jul 26 2005, 10:26 PM
The car I have prepared for a donar is a 94 teg, so OBD1 to OBD1:p I think it has a p30 in it.... anyways that's what is stamped on the plug wires and other counterparts:/
[post=531631]Quoted post[/post]​

dude..Thats a bolt on swap..Just drop the shit in already,,bahaha
I thought the ecu was suppose to be a p75 or some shit like that..? :shrug2: I dont know....

are they both manual? If so, you're goood to go..It wont take you long to drop it in..Let us know how everything goes..By the way..where in Canada are you located? You're in Canada right? :D

LIke I said before..If you need any more info let us know or you can even PM me and i'll be more than happy to help you....

Later

Currently running a d15b7/auto POS... but not by fall i won't be, then over winter I am going to get a turbo setup in place for dragging next spring.. should make the SRT-4 fans cry:p

Estorvito, in your opinion is 2k (canadian) for this entire swap a decent price, i am getting a 94 teg from a yard, so i get engine tranny, linkages, all the master cylinders for clutch and rear brake conversion... basically a whole teg to ram into my EG:p

BTW I live in Alberta, Canada.

Originally posted by 5thGenLuvin@Jul 26 2005, 06:10 PM
[post=531610]Quoted post[/post]​

If your search keyword is less than a certain number of characters, you'll get an error. But yeah, that is basically just a drop in swap. Get the right mounts from hasport, the shift linkage, the ecu, and you should be good.

Originally posted by 5thGenLuvin@Jul 26 2005, 10:44 PM
Estorvito, in your opinion is 2k (canadian) for this entire swap a decent price, i am getting a 94 teg from a yard, so i get engine tranny, linkages, all the master cylinders for clutch and rear brake conversion... basically a whole teg to ram into my EG:p

BTW I live in Alberta, Canada.
[post=531653]Quoted post[/post]​

Well..I have 2 lS engines and a GSR engine..The last one I got, which is the one im selling i only paid $150.oo US dollars...Ohh and Its legit...The only prob. was that it has an auto tranny..
Currently im running in my fodo' civic a 97 LS with gsr tranny...

I think its a little too much for an LS swap....IDK... :shrug2:
Why dont you buy my engine instead ..bahaha..I'll sell it to you cheap....way cheaper than what you're paying for that one, but then again it has a little over 130xxx miles on it, but still ran strong...

2k does seem a little bit high, but then again I am getting engine/tranny/ecu/wiring/hoses/linkages/rear end discs/clutch master cylinder/brake master, basically everything... aside from the mounts which HASPORT is going to give me for free just cause of my efforts.. :worthy: haha.

few other odd questions though.

Will a 3rd gen teggy clutch/brake/accel pedal assembly bolt into my EG?
Will the motor mounts work leaving me only the rear tranny to get from hasport?

.... I have more questions but I am drawing a blank ....

Originally posted by 5thGenLuvin@Jul 26 2005, 11:03 PM
2k does seem a little bit high, but then again I am getting engine/tranny/ecu/wiring/hoses/linkages/rear end discs/clutch master cylinder/brake master, basically everything... aside from the mounts which HASPORT is going to give me for free just cause of my efforts.. :worthy: haha.

few other odd questions though.

Will a 3rd gen teggy clutch/brake/accel pedal assembly bolt into my EG?
Will the motor mounts work leaving me only the rear tranny to get from hasport?

.... I have more questions but I am drawing a blank ....
[post=531674]Quoted post[/post]​

Its not the back mount that you need from hasport....The one you need is the one that's on top of the tranny on the passenger side..I didnt buy it..I cut the beatch and welded it back on and basically custom made my shizzt...

You'll see..Once you drop the motor in, you'll see..Its a cake....dont worry...
If its an auto to manual conversion you'll need to rewire the backup lights..I can show you how thats done too...but its a beatch to explain..

and for your questionn...Yes You can use the Teg's pedal assembly tingy and it should bolt right onto your eg....

EDIT: and YES, your other mounts are fine....Just drop the damn thing already... :p

:worthy: :worthy: Estorvito :worthy: :worthy:

You got hotmail or something, i think staying in touch with you in going to do me alot of good, and save me from breaking something! lol

Originally posted by 5thGenLuvin@Jul 26 2005, 11:20 PM
:worthy: :worthy: Estorvito :worthy: :worthy:

You got hotmail or something, i think staying in touch with you in going to do me alot of good, and save me from breaking something! lol
[post=531683]Quoted post[/post]​

^^^Bahahha.....Yeah..IM not the only one...Im sure the BIG family here @ HONDASWAP can help you out too..some of them are probably sleeping by now... :lol:
Just dont forget to read, and maybe you'll learn something too...Dude i learn something new everyday here, soo....

Either way...
Estorvito@msn.com
jojitoracing@aim.com <--not too sure about that one but hey... :p
.Contact me if anything...But remember, dont be afraid to post.... Theres a lot of guys here that know a lot more shit than me.....

Good luck <----again...

Well I haven't got the setup purchased yet, so i can't tell you everything exactly, but I kinda figured this is a good time to learn as much as I can... should I get a hondata s300 right away? or are there better chips, I think that's what my first mod will be.

Originally posted by 5thGenLuvin@Jul 26 2005, 11:34 PM
Well I haven't got the setup purchased yet, so i can't tell you everything exactly, but I kinda figured this is a good time to learn as much as I can... should I get a hondata s300 right away? or are there better chips, I think that's what my first mod will be.
[post=531697]Quoted post[/post]​

i wouldn't worry about Tuning right now since all you have is your LS swap...
Now if you want to Turbocharge the beatch now thats a different story..I myself would go for UBERDATA instead of hondata.IMO its a lot cheaper..Theres a local guy here (in BUFFALO) thats going to tune my hatch and my sedan with uberdata for $380.00 each..that includes chipping the ecu, 1 hour dyno tune and 1 hour street....Not bad compare to HOW MUCH FOR HONDATA? uuuffgghh..rough...F*ck that....

By the way..Its past my bed time..Got to go now..
Good night KIDS...

:p

Back