Evolution Is Upon Us!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah...there's a kid here in my town that has one. Not really sweatin' him though....another guy who has a record-breaking stealth lives here too...so there's no room to fuck with anybody here! LMAO

I'm trying to convince Ezra on HAG to buy an EVO.

If I had $30K I would (or start to make an S2K as cool as Ryan's)

The evo is so beautiful, even bone stock I think. Its in the car and driver and it talks about the greatness about it. THey come stock with the recaro seats and all. So so cool :D

there is a highschooler around here (yes he is 17), and daddy just bought him an evo.

fucker.

he had a turbo SI before that, the best i saw him run with it at the track was like 15.4, how fucking sad.

they also tried to swap a 4g63 into it after he stopped driving it.

fuck $$

a guy i know who now lives in tampa and once lived in australia says the new sti will smoke the evo. while i think the EVO is badass, it doesn't have a front LSD and is only 2.0 liters. the sti will be 2.5 or 2.6 (can't remember exactly) and have front/rear LSD stock. yes it will cost like 6k more but i think thats well worth the additional cost.

and i agree, the EVO smokes the current wrx, there really isn't much of a comarison.

here are some pics i took of one at hot import nights last month
s3e793d7ba0951.jpg

s3e793de321a05.jpg

s3e793e19bb706.jpg

yea, its tite! :D

its about time they came out with a fast lancer in the states. the previous one was a good looking car but i wouldn't have put the oz rally racing decal, when it was so freeking slow.

Ozy
"I can't use what I can't abuse"(Garbage).

Originally posted by chet@Mar 19 2003, 08:40 PM
a while i think the EVO is badass, it doesn't have a front LSD and is only 2.0 liters. the sti will be 2.5 or 2.6 (can't remember exactly) and have front/rear LSD stock.

The Evo has 2 LSD's and the Sti will have 3 and 1 will be active. The Sti will have a mechanical LSD in the rear, and in the front a viscous LSD. (read it in Sport Compact)

Ummmm, alright, so I was heading home from work last night, and was on the highway next to a brand spankin new EVO last night. My god is was pretty (minus the wing and Tezzas). I NEED one. It has gone beyond "want".

i was at the dealer one day with my buddy he has a eclipse gsx turbo and we went in and sat in it and i thought why doesn't it have a short throw shifter, i was just thinking about it at the time, it is a beautiful car i would break in to the dealer and steal it haha

Back