ex to tsx conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tsx96ex

I've read a little about swapping tsx engine into 96-00 civic. I have the EX. Would make a great "sleeper". So far, Hasport has motor mounts. However, their conversion couldn't include the AC without changing the hood. They did explain a lot about ECU, oxygen sensor, etc... I was wondering about a few other conversions needed: 1.) brakes - I've found 4 to 5 lug conversions for honda civics and big brake conversions. But, nothing about exact specs for one with a tsx engine. 2.) suspension - same thing.
Any ideas?

its a k serie swap and buy the time its all said and done you will have about 7-9 grand in the swap. but its a great motor

So... basically, if I'm looking for brakes, suspension, etc. for the EX, all I tell any parts supplier is that it's all for a k-series swap? All the info I've ever found so far on k-series swaps are for K20's. Nothing for K24's

People like doing cool swaps but in the end is it worth it?

for the same money and time, why not just do a B series with a superchrager or turbo and be done?

Back