Exhaust...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pentheon

I was thinking about getting the Greddy Cat-Back EVO exhaust, I hear it's good and everything and everyones happy with it, heard a clip of it online and it was nice.

Now I heard a few others and the Veilside Teardrop Titanium exhaust sounded really nice in a sound clip, I was wondering if you think I should get the Greddy or Veilside, OR do you have a better suggestion?

I'm looking for something with a deep tone and thats loud, you know something that'll turn heads

A few people said Greddy is great but it might not turn heads

Any ideas?

Save yourself some cash, buy the muffler and exhaust tip and resonator you wanna use and have a good shop do some custom welding of the exhaust

My apex n1 is pretty deep, and don't go for the muffler shop special, it just doesn't sound the same. Thermal makes good exhausts, as does comptech.

Originally posted by dubster99@Oct 1 2002, 11:48 PM
My apex n1 is pretty deep, and don't go for the muffler shop special, it just doesn't sound the same. Thermal makes good exhausts, as does comptech.

I have the greddy evo and my boy has the N1 and they sound sooooo similar! I love my EVO and also love the sound the N1 puts out also! As for turnin heads! Trust me both of these are deep, low, gutteral sounding exhausts! And when you get revvin high and at WOT they are loud as hell! But without that raspy rice sound! Very nice exhausts!

Yeah if money is no object go with the thermal

get a :worthy: TANABE RACING MEDALION :worthy: i have had it on all the of my crxs and it sounds nice and deep but very loud! definately the way to go.

I got a "muffler shop special" because every one of the aftermarket exhausts was too loud for me. Intake noise is enough IMO. I am thinking about changing the exhaust to quiet my car down a little.

Thanks for all the opinions, I"m gonna check out all the ones y'all mentioned that I"m not familiar with.

Also I have an automatic :(, will it sound that muchdifferent than a manual to where I might wanna change my mind and go with something else?

IMHO automatics sound kinda silly with exhaust systems.

does anyone know where i can get a sound clip of the apex world sport exaust set up, i did not see one there website....
thanks

Originally posted by crxracing77@Oct 2 2002, 05:35 AM
get a :worthy: TANABE RACING MEDALION :worthy: i have had it on all the of my crxs and it sounds nice and deep but very loud! definately the way to go.

:werd: i have the racing medallion as well, i love that thing, 8800 rpms never sounded so good :D it comes with a removeable silencer also, so you can get those fix it tickets written off ;)

I say why get an exhaust that needs a silencer to make it legal? It just restricts the exhaust! You can get 50 state legal exhausts without the silencer. Less restrictive! If you run without the silencer than it is soo loud that you just bring unwanted attention to yourself!

Back