F/s: 93 Dx Hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

f20cEG

ok... i am now selling one of my hatchbacks... it is a 1993 civic dx hatchback... it is the stock green color... the interior is perfect and the exterior is great... it has a few minor dings... but what else would you expect from a 10 year old car... it has 119,000 miles... what else... it is all stock except for it is dropped... e-mail me with questions or for pics at xlescx@hotmail.com... i am asking $2500.00 for it but i may negotiate just depends on how desperate i get for money...

well... to answer your question anyway.. yes i have pics and i live in austin.. if you want some pics.. email me and i will reply with some...

send me some pictures of the car, detailing all the dings/dents etc. Is it a 5sp? steve@hondaswap.com

Thanks.

i'm sorry.. dont think i can go a grand... i will be sendin pics out tonight... or tomorrow morning.. i am waiting for my friend to come by so i can use his digital camera... so as soon as i get some taken i will send em out..., but just to go ahead and tell a little more about the car it is a 5spd, it runs perfect, the interior is grey cloth and as perfect as it can get, it has an average, 2002 model sony cd player, stock honda speakers, dropped i cant remember what kind of springs but i will let you know soon, also it has a cold air intake... and yes a couple of dings... i will be sure to show them in the pics... lt me knwo if you have any more questions

Back