F/S '95 integra gs-r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KiD-ViD

Hey guys I have decided to part with my GS-R. This is an awesome car and is in good condition. I never had much money to put into it but I did put on an AEM cold air intake and a Wings West Avenger rear bumper. It has the stock '95 gsr wheels (people call them fatty 5s).

The interior is very clean and the paint is decent with some very small chips on the hood and a chip on the passenger side front fender. It is paradise blue in color (the blueish-green color).

Its has a 5 spd tranny, moonroof, alarm, new clutch, new radiator, and new front tires. It runs perfect and is very fast. I have had the car for a little over a year and the owner who had it before me drove to fresno everyday (~3 hour drive). so it is all highway miles...but alot of them abit less than 185,000 to be exact.

I am asking $6200 for this beauty.
You can contact me by posting here or through email (jeffkra@pacbell.net), ICQ (27530874), AIM (drumlightning5), or my cell phone (209-712-7304)
I am in Lodi which is about 45 mins south of Sacramento. I am willing to work somthing out with transportation if need be.
thanks alot guys.

haha everyone says it has too many miles but it runs perfect...it has no problems what so ever. I raced a friend with a 96 with less than 100k miles and beat him so the milage hasent affected the speed. I drove this friends teg and it drives just like mine. People are welcome to come test drive it.

It has the stock '95 gsr wheels (people call them fatty 5s).

Your car is a fatty crapasaurus, not worth that price. Does it matter where the milleage came from?? your car is old man, dying... And i smell bs on beating a lower milleage gsr, you would lose even with ur cai. Drop that price to 4500.

well you can smell bs all you want but I shit you not I will have the friend come over and tell you face to face. It has some miles so what it runs fine and has no problems. Its a honda man this thing can go for 300k miles no prob. $4500? are you kidding me? anyway...its a great car despite what people say...someone out there wants it.

I will have the friend come over and tell you face to face

Go ahead because I DONT BIELEVE YOU... no way your car has almost 200k miles. something has to go...clutch?
Its a honda man this thing can go for 300k miles no prob
Umm no one is going to take that chance, who wants to race a 300k mile car? Everything would need to be replaced. That price your asking is above blue book, i could see it possibly if it had 90k or less.
someone out there wants it.
Ill give you a hundred dollars for your fatty fives...haha :whatafucktard:

im sorry but I am trying to defend my car. I am trying to sell it and people who have no interest in buying it and talking crap on it.
Go ahead because I DONT BIELEVE YOU... no way your car has almost 200k miles. something has to go...clutch?

now in my original post I said it had a new clutch. the clutch did go out and it was relpaced. that is expected. I wont take anything less than 6k so I said its selling for $6200 cause people usally talk you down. I checked blue book for the milage it has and 6k is a fair price with the minor extras it has.

uhh I just checked the KBB myself and it said 4250 low and 5600 high. My opinion is that 4,500 is reasonable. If the clutch went out, then theres bound for more mechanical failures. No one is going to buy a 180,000 mile car and risk having it break down in the middle of the road. :owned:

Sorry for being snide but i hate people who jack up the price of their car... especially with high miles like that. Why do you want to sell it anyways? And what minor extras? A bumper? Why just a bumper? And the only people i have seen with that color have been girls, no offense. Very fast also is a push. Oh well hope you sell it man, someone wants it. Im just saying thats a little much. ;)

I am selling it to persue a different project car. Yeah I never did like the color but what can ya do? I was going to paint it black but I am set on this new project so its not going to happen. It has CAI too not just a bumper. I had big plans for this car and was saving to do more to it but I am really in love with another car heh. Around here I see cars of the same type going for alot more...I guess this area just wants them more. I highly doubt it is going to break down any time soon. Then again anything could happen. For a virtually stock honda it is pretty fast. Again I welcome people who doubt it to come see it and go for a ride with me...but until then they have no room to speak about it not being as good as it is.

Here is a link to someone in my area selling an integra LS, same color as mine, with 147k miles for $6500...there are others like this but this is just an example...
click here

Where exactly are you located? Im right by Yuba City and Ill go look at it and give everyone my thoughts on it.

sounds good to me

Here is a link to someone in my area selling an integra LS, same color as mine, with 147k miles for $6500...there are others like this but this is just an example...
lol. this is sad. i cant stop laughing. LOL

There's no way the owner will get $6500 for an LS with 150k miles. Unless it's some 16 year old kid who can't wait to get his hands on a Honda and mommy and daddy are paying.

so is your phone ringing off the hook now ever since you put your car up on hondaswap? I'm sure it is since it is such a good deal. :D

Back