F/s '97 Civic Low Mi. Tons Of Parts $5k

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondaracer53

ok, here's the deal: the car MUST be sold to pay for the new RSX.

i can't make 3 car payments, so asking price is $5,000! don't miss out on the best deal you're gonna see in a long time! i must sell, so if interested at any time, email: hondaracer53@hotmail.com

all installs on this car are clean, with either me or a professional doing the work. i am an adult, and while the car has obviously been driven fast, i respect my investments and therefore do not abuse a car. i am the second owner, and bought it with 20,000 miles, stock.

1997 Honda Civic CX Hatchback
65,000 miles
Dark Amethyst Pearl (really, really dark purple. looks black anytime after dusk).
Paint is nice, very glossy, NO rust!
Interior is clean

Iceman cold air/short ram (winter) intake
DC Sports 4-2-1 1 piece ceramic coated header
Random Technology catalytic converter for Civic EX
Civic Si B-Pipe
Tenzo R axle-back (sounds nice)
AEM adjustable cam gear
AEM alternator underdrive pulley
Neuspeed spark plug wires
Factory spark plugs and ignition

KYB AGX adjustable shocks
Neuspeed Sport springs on front, Sofsport on back (i tried several combinations, and this works best with the shocks.).
Suspension Techniques anti-sway bar kit (2)
Neuspeed front upper tie bar
DC Sports rear upper and lower tie bars
Autopower 4 Point roll bar, welded in

Axxis metal master brake pads
Powerslot rotors
braided steel brake lines with outer coating
ATE super blue brake fluid
15" Falken Ziex 512 tires (new as of Nov. '02)
15" steelies

Autometer sport-comp tachometer with shift lite
Ignited starter button-red
Momo steering wheel and hub
B&M Edge shifter
B&M shift stabilizer kit (this combination works VERY well, btw, much better than DC Sports and others).
S2000 shift knob

Alpine cd
Rockford Fosgate amplifier
Kenwood rears, JL fronts (all good)
Fuba-Beta antenna (real, not the fake stick-on kind. the install took five hours, and required the removal and re-installation of the full interior. big payoff, though, considering how exclusive that makes the mod!)
Honda OEM fog light kit with switch

Hawiian shirt air freshener

Asking $5,000 which is within Kelly Blue Book, which means you get the parts for free.

if you're wondering about it's running condition, let's just say i could drive it to Alaska tommorow to deliver it to you, if you wanted to pay for delivery. in fact, i will deliver anywhere in the continous US, for expenses.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. please, let's not waste each other's time. will email photos, just ask, thanks.

hondaracer53@hotmail.com

i deleted the spam posts. Please have more respect next time.

Nice car dude- good price. I wish I had some extra cash.

Back