F/S Clifford Matrix RS III--brand new

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98EX

Ok I am having to part with this due to some financial issues that have risen with my company and child support(basically company F'd up and sent child support 80% of my check instead of 20% and it is going to take till next month to correct

This is the Matrix RS-3 two way paging alarm. I am selling it for $280 plus shipping--buyer pays shipping(I figure should be approx 10-15 for UPS priority but don't hold me to that.(this alarm will retail easy for $350-$400 in the stores) Here is what the alarm can do(pulling info from another place that had it all typed up)

remote.gif

What it does:
Protects your vehicle and starts your engine with the push of a button.
Full featured vehicle security system.
Confirms all commands with easy-to-understand icons with text.
Alerts you to security system alarm events by beeping or vibrating when system is triggered.
Lets you keep track of vehicle status.
Remote Start* Features:
Remote Start Convenience
Safety Shut Down
Timer Mode
Complete Engine Monitoring
Anti-Grind
Engine Checking
High-Capacity Relay Satellite
Tach/Voltage Checking
Security Features:
High-Output Mini Neo Siren
Failsafe® Starter Kill
Forced Passive Arming
Active/Passive Arming
Progressive Door Trigger
True AlarmTM Technology
Stinger® DoubleGuard® Shock Sensor
Clone-Safe® Super Code Hopping–266 Codes
Nuisance Prevention® Circuitry (NPC)
LED Status Indicator
Silent ModeTM
Learn Routine
Ignition Controlled Door Locks
Soft Chirp
Secondary Warning Zone
Remote Controlled Valet® Mode
Bitwriter® Compatible
Parking Light Flash
Panic Mode

You can email me at 98ex@nextgenads.com IM me at B18C1Sleeper on Yahoo or PM me here. Jump on this quick if you want it cuase if my company fixes the mistake on my check faster than they stated I won't have to sell it..

I also a brand new Alpine CDA-7995 in box for sale. It was never installed and if you are interested I am selling it for $330 brand new(will provide pics upon request to prove that unit is brand new) Only reason box was opened was to admire the unit. Cheapest I have ever seen this is at www.autotoys.com for $389.95. Retail this unit will sell for close to $450 or $500.

Back