f/s list,turbo stuff,B,D,crx, stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 B series T/B's 1 D series T/B best offer on them!!!!
throtelbody.jpg

1988 crx si tail lights a lil primer over spray on one( a lil thinner and will go away) 50$ obo
silights.jpg

O2 sensor for a obd1 car still works mintB/O
and a shit load of ls injectors and a fule rail wit injectors off a b18b make offers on what you want!!!!!!
injectors.jpg

a D16B7 out of a 1994 civic 4 door burned up rings good tranny make offer will part out also!!!
d18b7.jpg

boost gague in a pod wors mint got alil dent on the top no line for it tho! 40 bucks!!!!!
boost.jpg

B18B intake manny wit T/B 50 bucks obo
b18bintake.jpg

brand new bluetops 440 or 450 i cant rember 130$
bluetops.jpg

acura dizzy obd1 compleat wit extra coil 100$
acuradizzy.jpg

i also have 2 acura 1.8 Ls heads complet one wit no V/C neather wit a dizzy make offers on them

best way to comtact me is on aim at bluhatch95 leave me a IM and i will get back to you!!!

i am gogin to a few junk yards tommrow so let me know if any one needs any thing i will get it for you if not this list will gte bigger some time in the next few days

ok i did a junk yard run and scoared a set of 4 door black leather seats out of a teggy pics not up yet but i will have them tommrow night!!!! make offer's

and i grabed a ecu out of a 88 or 89 si civic make me a ofer!! it is a pm5 obd0

SEATS!!!
the first pics is 2 crx si seats black!! one all blu teggy seat!!!!! an done gray and blu teggy seat
crxnblu.jpg

the pics is the other darkblue eggy seat!!! they all do need cleaning the dusty form the fiberglass work i was doing sorry!
darkblu2.jpg

the next 2 pics are of stock plastic blu seats out of a ef hatch no slider on them tho and the in ruff shape!
vynel2.jpg

vynel1.jpg

the next pic is of tan acord seats in reall good shape
tanseats.jpg

the black gsr leather ones i might have sold to leroy ot my boy in NY!!!! sorry i guess the hotter then i though!!

um i have a set of black cloth gsr seat i sold awile back ot my cousin and i am gettin them back this week some time!!!

make me offer on what ever seat you might want i would pefer not to ship them out due to the size an wheight but if you pay shippin i will do it!!! josh if ya need to look at any of then let me know um i will try to get pics of the gsr cloth ones asap!!!

how much for the o2 sensor? also you said the blue tops were rebuilt or somthing? and pm me and give me a price AREAL price on the injectors

you got ripped off then. those arent worth anymore than 70 dollars.

do you have an obd1 map and tps sensor? you still have the o2 sensor as well? perhaps a trade for the item u need from me?

Will the overspray on the tail lights sand off?
If so one of my buddies will want them.

Any cracks or anything?

how about you post some pics of all the sets of fuckin seats you got. i might grab a set of the blue teg seats assuming there not bastardized and they will bolt into a ef

Quoted post[/post]]
how about you post some pics of all the sets of fuckin seats you got. i might grab a set of the blue teg seats assuming there not bastardized and they will bolt into a ef
i got will get pics up tonight un the teggy seats are not a derect bolt in on a ef i think that 3 line up an done way off!! but give me a few and pics will be up

Back