F/S or F/T '94 Honda Civic in TN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mylasthatch

Just like the title says, thinking about selling or trading my civic, its primer grey, 2door, 5spd, Dx, no A/C, it has an AEM cold air intake, 2 1/4in cat back exhaust, jdm headlights, jdm corner lights, jdm side markers, jdm fog lights. It as an EX gauge cluster, and EX front lip, Prelude front seats, interior is black, its lowered, spoon style side mirrors. not sure of the mileage since it has a different cluster and even a different motor from the original. I also have an extra motor and transmission to go with it. Asking $2200obo, willing to trade for the right 92-95 civic hatch, 90-95 integra, 88-91 crx, 94-95 accord, all must be 5spd and would prefer 2door.

The bad about my car is it does have a cracked windshield, it does need paint, and one fog light cover is broke, other than that is a great car, I drive it everyday. Theres no rust and only a golf ball sized dent in the back of the trunk.

You can email me any offers or pics of trades to mugen_dreams@hotmail.com or on here. I am located in McMinnville TN 37110. Thank you.

Sorry for the bad pics, they were taken with my phone.

civic1.jpg

civic3.jpg

civic7.jpg

civic4.jpg

Last edited:
trade......

might have a trade its in the for sale section under 91 da integra from north carolina....lmk...thanks lady owned, tune up couple choices on rims, 2 inch w cherry bomb cai header runs good

Last edited:
super interesed, sorry i didnt git any more pics today, but i will weds, if u that interested and we work out a deal , are we going too meet half way, whatas ure thouts, lmk, thanks robbie

yeah, whats your zip and I'll check to see where might be good, any other info or pics you might could give would be awesome. Thanks or if you have any IM I could add you and we could figure it out.

ya zip code is 44221 cuyahoga fall ohio, no im but ill pm u my phone # and we can talk alll want,, lmk. very interested, thaks robbie

Back