F/T: 92 civic hatch/boosted/219 WHP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmb16a2

Please bump if you view

Alot of work was put into this car.. It has a d16y7 with about 60k on it. Motor was never boosted before. Changed basicly everything when the swap was done. New head gasket, new intake and exhaust mani gaskets, all new hoses, new crank pulley belt and timing belt. Receipts for everything that i changed. . Zero miles on the motor since the swap and the tune was really be the first time the motor has seen boost. After what seems like forever of waiting the car was finally tuned on 10psi. 219.77 WHP 178.52 FP of Torque. I have the dyno sheets to prove that and i would post them but my scanner is not working and they come out like shit when i try to just take a pic of them with my digital cam. Only real downfall is the suspension. It rides like rough bec of the previous owners setup. Thats the only thing i really havent got around to redoing. I honestly just dont know if i want another EG hatch at this point. Its my third one, and after all the work, time and money i put into this one i think i would rather just trade for something else swapped, prob something NA. Let me know

As for the mods:

Front mount intercooler
Turbonetics T3/T4 turbo
Turbonetics external waste gate
DSM 450 injectors (of course with resistor box)
Walbro Fuel Pump
D16Y8 Intake manifold
Manual Boost Controller
Turbo Xs manifold
Aftermarket blow off valve
2 1/2in downpipe
full exhaust
Skunk 2 short throw shifter and knob
ACT stage 3 clutch
15in Rota slipstream wheels with good tires
Skunk 2 camber kit
SI front lip
Carbon fiber hood.
Autometer air fuel and boost gauge
Greddy turbo timer
Clean interior, no rips in the seats. Interior is black.
ECU chipped with chrome
Uncut Motor Harness
Tuned by Hybrid Dynamics

thanks for the bump man.

Um....no rush to sell the car just kinda wanna trade it. If the cash offer sounds good then i would prob sell it. PM me an offer if your interested

wanna trade???

i have a clean title 95 civic ex if you're interested in trade and some cash... 126k miles, clean body and interior, let me know if you're interested and i'll send some pics, 2nd owner car

wanna trade

i have a 91 integra. has 92 motor and obd1. full molded r34 kit. aem big brake.. alot more.. let me know

i got a blue 90 crx hf with JDMb16a, wing west kit, tanabe gf210 springs, kyb agx shocks, dc sports short shifter, intake/exhaust, tan integra ls seats, z3 fenders, auto meter gauge, pilot streering wheel...BUT the tranny is blown. lmk anyways, i got pix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back