TN F/t for a turbo civic or a ls vtec civic.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CMONEY12

1f912713c3nf3m43lb8c5cfc12a4c08c719.jpg

1fd1ga1413n33k83l28c5c131bc4a0bde1d.jpg

1f91201323k13oe3p38c59f19633c8d6519.jpg

I'm selling my 94 hatch. I hate to, but I have to. I started to build the car for autocross, but I don't have the money or the time to finish it. The car runs great, and it's far from stock. I have no idea how many miles are on the motor or the car itself so please don't ask. This car is built for someone who is looking for a toy.

The paint is a Porsche Forrest Green, and the engine bay and door jams are painted to match. I put a JDM B18B in the car. I bought it from Honda Motors Online. Their motors have about 20-25k miles on them. Plus I changed out the gauge cluster on the car so I could have a tach. But It needs a new cluster because the fuel gauge does not work. Here is a list of mods on the car...

Visteon Radiator, All aluminum. No power steering or A/C. Exedy Clutch and 12lb flywheel. 2000 GSR Tranny. New plugs, wires, cap and rotor. New fuel filter, fuel sending unit, and fuel pump (255 lph Walbro). Blox intake manifold. OEM JDM Type R header, Omni power test pipe, and Apexi World Sport 2 cat back exhaust. I have some random fake carbon fiber short ram intake on the car. I have a cold air intake pipe for it, but just not filter. The car has a cheap carbon fiber hood on it and a fiber glass duck bill wing. New windshield, but no molding around the windshield. I have new headlights, along with new amber corner lights with OEM JDM tail lights. All of the ball joints and bushings are good on the car. There is a B&M short shifter with the one pound Skunk2 knob in the car. I have Skunk2 lower control arms in the rear, Omni camber kit all the way around along with Omni Power Sport coil overs. (Handles like crazy, but rides rough as hell.) There is a Tenzo R steering wheel in the car for now, and I have Del Sol seats in the car. I also have installed a Blox FPR and Apexi timer. Air fuel ratio and fuel pressure guages.

There are a few more little things done to the car, but that is all the major stuff. Every time I had to replace anything, I always ordered it from Honda. So everything that is on the car that is OEM, is from Honda. The car is on black steelies for now, but for an extra 1000 dollars, I will throw in my wheels and strut bars. Roto Slip streams wrapped around Neo-gen tires and I have the three point Password JDM strut bar in front, Four point strut bar in the back and the trunk brace as well. I have posted before, but no one ever had the money, please, serious offers only please.

MY NAME IS PUGG. MY NUMBER IS 901-503-2618.

Back