F20b Swap help in 97 lx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jreal

this is what i have gather so far from all my research

there seems to be a few things missing, i know the swap is the same as an h22 everything pretty much bolts up except for the wiring.i know wiring the IACV will be a problem because it goes from a 3 to a 2. i think i read somewhere about the thorttle cable either being too short or too long i forgot which. I would have to do the knock sensor. I am sure there are other things i am forgetting or missing.

can anyone point out what parts i am missing for this swap

Currently i have
F20b Motor
H22 headers
H22 Skunk Intake Manifold
97 lude IACV
95 lude Distributor TD-61u (converting to OBDI)
95 lude water pump
using my stock alt/radiator
Prelude Power steering bracket
P13 ecu
HASport drivers side mount (not sure if i need? can always sell if i dont)
not sure what spark plugs to use i was gonna just go with NGK

f20b swap

I am also planing on doin the f20b swap in my 96 lx and curious about everything need b4 tearing my f22b2 out. One thing that confuses me is converting a ob2 car ob2 jdm engine to a ob1 ecu? Im wanting to keep my car ob2 if possible. :confused:

I am also planing on doin the f20b swap in my 96 lx and curious about everything need b4 tearing my f22b2 out. One thing that confuses me is converting a ob2 car ob2 jdm engine to a ob1 ecu? Im wanting to keep my car ob2 if possible. :confused:
ive searched and searched for MONTHS on keeping obd2 with the f20b.... ive come up empty on all sides....... so I have acquired a h22a4, steering column W/keys Matching Ecu, wiring harness and hasport mounts to keep my obd2.

Ok so here is an update......

The engine is in the car everything is wired up for the most part with the exception of a few sensor (Knock, IAB)

Got the car to crank over.... it doesn't idle, and when you really step on the gas it doesn't get any power it feels and sounds more like its trying to die. I check my IACV and its hooked up correctly I believe could always use a diagram to double check, I'm running a skunk 2 pro intake manifold so the egr is blocked off so I am wondering if they could also be causing the problem because the sensor is hooked up. I'll try cleaning the map sensor and throttle body see if that helps. Didn't notice any vacuum leaks because we sprayed starter fluid all over seeing if the rpm pick up and nothing.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what could be causing this problem?

Lable Time Photo by jrealah | Photobucket

a few pics of my progress no final pic of everything hooked back up yet

Back