F20b swap in my 96 prelude si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Chapin_Compton

I had a 2.3l non vtec in my 1996 honda prelude. I put a F20b lsd 5 speed in my car. What my issue is. I had to change out almost everything to make it work in my car.. I am using the obd2a ecu that came with the car. I had to swap the wiring harness off my 2.3l, the injectors, alt, and had to buy the wire adapter Togo to the distributor. Everything works if except for when I drive 35 mph to 50 mph the check engine light flashes and throws code misfire on 1.2.3.4 but if I'm driving 60 mph to 120 mph everything seems to be fine. I have also noticed that other lights like abs, sometimes the oil light flashes full of oil, and the speedometer has quit working is i5 possible that my ecu could be going out.
20150503_182527.jpg

it sounds like you have a loose connection somewhere. A check engine light would come on and stay on if it threw a code. It wouldn't flash.
if you're using the stock h23a ecu on the f20, it will not run correctly. You really need to get a p13 on there or a chipped p28 with some dyno time.

Back