F22 Sohc V-TEC Swap Into A 93 Civic HB

Which motor would you do with a limited budget?

• Civic SI= 160 h.p and 114 torque $3100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LS motor= 130 h.p and 120 torque $1000

• Type R= 197 h.p and 147 torque $5000

• H22= 200 h.p and 165 torque $3000

• F22= 150 h.p and 150 torque $

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please F22 150 h.p and 150 torque for $800 and the motor has 8.8 to 1 compression so you can juice the hell out of it. and if you put this in a 93 civic hatchback w/bottle say hello to the 13's . what else do you want. For the money seriously WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT !!!! worth less uuuuummmm NO.

If all it took was a f22 (whichever of the 7 or so your talking about) for $800 do you honestly think people would be buying and selling B and H series for $2000+?Your not the first person to get this brainstorm,and think everyone else is blind for not seeing it.You might as well drop a rotorary in your civic.

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jan 14 2003, 07:14 PM
FYI, the LS has 142/127, not the 130/120 that you said in the poll

Speaking of which most your prices are high by about $500
type R-which one?
H22????
F22????
ls what year?
If your going to compare be specific and accurate it helps get people to think about things more than half thought ideas.

lol yeah most of his prices are way the hell off, probably to try and convince us that the f22 is not worthless :rolleyes:

Ya h22 was $1800 but now if you do some research it $2300- $3200
And lets try this LS is 130 h.p and 121 torque and if you want the dino sheet ill be glad to send it to you Del-SLow.Please I already know its not worthless by the number of swaps ive spanked and all the other victims. And for your information a LS motor in a hatchback is not impressive. I race one on my stock 1.5 non vtec and lost a 1 1/2 so much for that swap..spend $1000 to gain 2 tenths and go 16.2 YA MAYBE :worthy:

If you really want a big block (F/H series), I'd only go with an F-series if you can get it dirt cheap...like half of what you've got listed there. It's really a worthless engine. Believe me, I know, I had one. It's weak and its tranny is weak. You're better off spending $2000 (not $3000) on an H22/H23 and getting a strong engine with a strong tranny (and possibly an LSD as paragus said). You're going to be spending the money you saved buying an F-series on beefing it up and fixing broken engine/tranny parts.

Originally posted by F22civicHB@Jan 14 2003, 01:20 PM
Ya h22 was $1800 but now if you do some research it $2300- $3200

LMFAO.. no it usually is $2300+ if you do some research you'll find it as cheap as i did, maybe even cheaper. I bought mine in December, the prices didnt soar over the new year.

Originally posted by F22civicHB@Jan 14 2003, 04:20 PM
And lets try this LS is 130 h.p and 121 torque and if you want the dino sheet ill be glad to send it to you Del-SLow.Please  I already know its not worthless by the number of swaps ive spanked and all the other victims. And for your information a LS motor in a hatchback is not impressive. I race one on my stock 1.5 non vtec and lost a 1 1/2 so much for that swap..spend $1000 to gain 2 tenths 16.2 YA MAYBE :and go worthy:

all right dumb fuck-

You are obviously using flywheel hp numbers, the LS and the gsr are off according to your poll. The LS IS 142/127 and the GSR is 170/128.

BTW, the shortened version for a dynamometer is DYNO, not "dino"

I already know its not worthless by the number of swaps ive spanked and all the other victims.

you are an uneducated ricer that has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. If it wasnt worthless, then why is EVERYONE and their cousins doing b and h series swaps, even though the f22 is only 800 bucks

spend $1000 to gain 2 tenths 16.2 YA MAYBE :and go worthy:

ls motors in del sols run mid to low 15's

fuck you and your worthless shitcan motor :sleep:

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jan 14 2003, 01:14 PM
FYI, the LS has 142/127, not the 130/120 that you said in the poll

depends on the year LS motor. he posted the B18A stats...youre clowning him and posting the B18B numbers.

The ls motor came in 2 different hp numbers since your trying to be a hot shot and shoot this guy down, hey sol reaver before you start calling people ricer you should check out that ricer front bumper on your sol, you going to war with that combat kit. I NORMALLY WOULDNT MAKE FUN BUT I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO BULLY OTHERS AROUND LIKE YOU ARE DOING.

LMAO.......hahaa....... yeah looks like its gonna bite you in the ASS. 1996 style kits!!! haha
remember the SHOGUN kits everyone had on the 1995 TEGGYS?
speaking of RICER... i dig his JDM PEPBOYS WHEELS, and his altezzas.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jan 14 2003, 06:52 PM
The ls motor came in 2 different hp numbers since your trying to be a hot shot and shoot this guy down, hey sol reaver before you start calling people ricer you should check out that ricer front bumper on your sol, you going to war with that combat kit. I NORMALLY WOULDNT MAKE FUN BUT I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO BULLY OTHERS AROUND LIKE YOU ARE DOING.

If you could read, that was a response to F22civichb's comment about DEL-SLOWs. I tried to correct him nicely, but i guess he took offense to it. Im not bullying anyone. The only Ls motor that came in 130 hp was the 90-91 model, and nobody in their right mind would use that in a 92-95 civic. They SHOULD use a b18b or the obd1 b18a, but still thats a cable clutch and it would make everything more difficult.

And all this ricer shit is getting pretty damn trendy too. I really could give a fuck less if you think its gay, cause there is a 99% chance that i think that whatever it is that you drive is gay or ricey or whatever. I got that bumper cause I think that the stock del sol bumper looks weak, not only that my stock bumper was fucked up, and i needed a replacement. Besides, it was a very tight squeeze to fit my intercooler behind the stock bumper, there is plenty of my room with my wings west one.

I've gotten tons of compliments about my bumper, i like it and that is all that really matters. If you think its ricey- thats great, like i said before i dont care. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and i respect that.

So F22civic- if you really want a f22 motor in your civic- then get it by all means. You posted this poll up to see what other people think, and you found that out.

As far as the 140/130 hp deal- you are trying to compare all the motors for your car, why did you use the weakest ls motor in your poll? To try and give your f22 the non existent upper hand? Be fair when youre going to post up hp figures, the b18b has 142 hp.

my car is just a plain civic hb with no mods, no rice on it well maybe a little i spilled from the chinese food. im glad you like your bumper but before you go calling people rice check out your own shit. i do like what you did on your passenger airbag though.

thats funny, maybe it was an intake intercooler. if the car didnt have some of that shit on it i would like it a lot.

i like del sols.... but dont they weigh as much as an INTEG? i wouldve went GSR motor. or at least followed through with a REAL turbo on that LS.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jan 14 2003, 07:10 PM
my car is just a plain civic hb with no mods, no rice on it well maybe a little i spilled from the chinese food. im glad you like your bumper but before you go calling people rice check out your own shit. i do like what you did on your passenger airbag though.

Heh, i have an actual airbag in its place now...

As far as the tezzas, they came with the car, these are my new taillights.

taillights

Those arent pepboys rims or hubcaps or anything, they are 15 lb 15 inch rims. I could have easily dropped a shitload of money and got some rotas or something, but i decided to spend 1500 on a b18b instead. Im gathering all the rest of the parts to my turbo setup too- i cant get rims, a turbo and all the other shit at once. Its not helping that i have no money and am in college too.

No offense or anything- but youre talking shit about my car not having badass rims and shit when you have a bone stock civic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back