F22 Vs. H22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eleagueldr

Okay so BB4 F22 vs BB4 H22 why would they break even in the quarter? If my car with an F22 is doing so well vs an H22 of the same model should I even bother with the swap or should I just turbo the F22 since it's compression is perfect for it?

A stock F22 would not break even with a good running stock H22.

I've had both, and there is a large difference, which should be about two seconds or so in the quarter mile. A turbo F22 would have just as much power as an H22, and it's another common swap.

if your car is breaking even with an h22 id be willing to bet the h22 is either auto or has a bad driver...in either case the H22 is the better swap unless you go turbo...then you might as well stay with the F.

There is no way a F22 is keeping up with an H22. I would look at it this way an f22 stock with a good turbo set up would run over $2000.00 for a good setup and only yeild around 200hp with not that many parts available for it. Now for a little more you can buy a jdm H22a and get around 200hp with a 8000 redline stock. And there is a ton of after market parts to get for it. So you will have far more options with the H22a.

a ton of after market parts for the H22.....uh, huh. what world do you live on?

H gets VERY LITTLE LOVE...especially when compared to B and D.

Quoted post[/post]]
a ton of after market parts for the H22.....uh, huh. what world do you live on?

H gets VERY LITTLE LOVE...especially when compared to B and D.

I'm not comparing it to a B or D series engine. The question was between a F22 and an H22 motor.
If you look on the internet as for as internals go you can get anything to increase power.

I'd put my money on the F22 vs a H22 :p

tn_gallery_12977_528_17852.jpg

Back