Favorite food when you are broke

Whats your favorite food to eat when you are broke?

• macaroni and cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • spam

• ot

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
vote for your favorite to eat when you are broke as hell. if you choose other, please list it.

anything i can get..mostly .99 frozen foods or noodles and tuna

Airjockie's secret.......

buy a few bags"o"burritoes a week...the ones with 10 in a pack, then nuke them...4 at a time per meal, then top with sliced cheese...nuke again, salt...pepper, cover with katsoup, mayo, A-1, and some hot "PACE" pacanty chunky souse...and a tad bit of Okonomikaki souce if handy.....and a huge Pepsi "one" to wash it down.....

sure...you'l fart a lot, but the amount of energy it gives you....you could practically live on them... :ph34r:

i go with some idahoen instant mashed potatoes at 79cents a packet and some cheapo hot dogs on my gorge forman. Now thats a quality meal that will fill you up for under 2 bucks :worthy:

Lol, I've never been broke and I still love ramen. I can off hand think of several different ways to make it, so it adds variety to meals. Hell, if it weren't for me living and eating with my girlfriend I would probably eat it at least 4 days a week. Well, ramen coupled with frozen/taco bell burritos.

Totino's ~$1 Oven Pizzas. Check them out in your supermarkets freezer secton...
****Warning**** Those things will grease your colin up like no other! Be fore-warned.

Mac n Cheese and Hot Dogs.

We ate this a lot when I was a real young. We are poor. WHen I grew, we moved onto mashed potatoes and gravy with cut up pork or something cheap. It sucks now, I hate it, but I used to love it to death. After eating something 3-5X a week you get sick of it.

WHen I was in Iraq, I worked the night shift, so we couldn't get to the Dining facility to get real food. Lived on Ramen alone for 8 months until I was transferred. Can't beat it. Besides, the year and a half I was in college I ate almost solely Ramen... Maybe some hot sauce in it to spice things up. Ramen, hands down

LOTS and lots of caned food, buy it 60 cents or so a can, buy cases of it and take it to work, I usually eat two on lunch to save money. If I get sick of it I add hot sauce or cheese.

When I'm poor, I like to go out of town to a nice restaurant. Order up some fabulous stuff, Get a doggy bag full of exotic fruits and cheeses...

AND F*CKING RUN

-> Steve

Back