Few GSR build questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tcpappas

Just have a few questions as to where I should head with my build next. Currently I have the JDM B18c with a PR3 head, BC stage 2 N/A cams/ valves/ springs/ retainers. Short ram intake, DC 4-1 header to SK2 2.5" catback. Running a s300.

But my question is where should i go from here for that bit of more power. I want to stay NA. Im quite relentless to pay for the oversized throttle body and intake at this point because of the money vs power. Just looking to maybe eventually get the CTR IM. Part of me is thinking about the route of BC stroker kit for displacement. but some people say move into a b20 bottom end and build that for the money... Need a bit of direction with this one please.

Thanks in advance

the easiest route would be to find a b20 bottom and begin building that outside of the car, when its ready you can drop the engine out and do the conversion. i wouldnt recommend going any larger than a 2.0L on the b20 bottom end just for longevity purposes.

if you do decide you need more displacement than the stock b20 bottom will yield, a re-sleeved block is just about your only option.

Back