Finally got a new house...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
My house been on, off, and back on the market for a while now.
This time we decided to "stage" the house and live in temp housing...easier to keep clean/sell

Anyway, found this one and couldn't pass it up..

2400sq/ft colonial w/hip roof and 2 car attached garage on 1.08 acres in a nice cul-de-sac

4 bed, 2.5 bath (has a master bath), walk-up attic, finished basement w/workshop, title V in hand, passed home inspection, ect....paid $139k LESS than the people who bought it in 2003 :ph34r:

house1.jpg

house8.jpg

house9.jpg

house2.jpg

house6.jpg

house3.jpg

house4.jpg

house5.jpg

house7.jpg

should be in by the end of October :)

Thanks, I'm psyched

-taking bets on how long it takes a neighbor to ask/complain about the Pulsar?

no garage? or just omitted? i thought i remembered you having some huge 4 car garage at your old place.

edit, must have skimmed over where you said attached garage. nice.

no garage? or just omitted? i thought i remembered you having some huge 4 car garage at your old place.

edit, must have skimmed over where you said attached garage. nice.
:ph34r:
2400sq/ft colonial w/hip roof and 2 car attached garage

edit.. just saw your edit.. lol

nice house mang... congrats

Awesome, house like that out here would be 1.5 million.. lol

Awesome, house like that out here would be 1.5 million.. lol
Ya and you'd be crammed in on a 1/5 acre lot next to 600 other houses that look exactly the same packed to the brim with pacifist cunts...untamed growth ftl.

Anyways, that place looks awesome. the style and the landscape are really making me miss my green NH home :(

...hopefully you got a good price and the person in 2003 just didn't get hosed.

It amazes me what houses go for in different parts of the country. If that's a newer house, in a decent neighborhood, that goes for $500k all day long.

I pull 6 figures and that would have me struggling on a mortgage and living the lifestyle I do.

Yeah, SE Mass

One town over from where I am now (much better school system)

Back