finally got my swap done!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
after so many months of problems. i finally got my car running real nice. first project, first attempt at a swap. ran into a lot of problems while doing this project but it was fun. stressful at the same time tryin to figure out what to do with all the problems. first i had to wait about 3 weeks to get all the right mounts in. then i couldnt find the right radiator hoses to fit, so it kept leaking and leaking. lol. then came to the wiring. it threw about 9 different codes and almost made me give up on the project. but i just sat down and started to do more research on the codes and what to do. when i first put the motor in, it started up perfect, but then when i revved it. it only revved to 3000 rpms then started to bogg out like that was its redline. wiring was all messed up. then vtec didnt engage. ahh the problems i ran into. not fun at all. then when everything was done. car ran perfect. only thing is. theres some white smoke coming out the exhaust during vtec. i dont know what it is. hmm. i dont have pics of my car yet. but i will have them up for you all.

phunky.buddha

Admin
VIP
Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.