First date

Dustin_m

well gonna go out on a date on monday. met a girl on Yahoo, sounds funny but she goes to school here, is 19 and is not bad looking. talked to her on the phone today for a while. wants to meet up tommorrow but i dont know if ill have time, so we are for sure gonna go out next monday. Yeah this is my first date in 4 years so i guess im kinda nervous. Just thought id share. what do you think?

pills_PMD

Super Moderator
yea . i love the foreign girls.. my girlfriend of like 6 years is 100% filipino... and all of her sisters (2 more of them) are hot as hell too...

she's good,,,, but the question is... has she seen you yet?? lol

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
you'll be ok. I don't go on dates really, cause I'm not looking for a gf right now. If she doesn't work out there are always more. I meet new girls on the street or where ever everyday, I hardly call them though. I actually won't give my number out like that, too many people will call me and I get to concieted and end up starting to miss work because I start thinking my personal life is more important.

There's only maybe 2 girls that I would settle down with. One doesn't want anything more than the dick anymore, she used to want more but its a long story.

The other one is mad because she says I'm a slut and I'd have to stop before she ever thought about a relationship with me.

But as for you don't even be nervous, liek I said there are others out there, just be you, if she don't like it tell her to go to hell.

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 18 2005, 09:19 AM
she looks like an older, non-black version of rudy from the cosby show :D
[post=447331]Quoted post[/post]​

doesn't look like he's gonna go out with her anymore :p

Guy

She certainly has a toothy grin, though she is cute.

Then again, who cares what anybody else thinks of her. If you dig her, go with it.

Dustin_m

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jan 18 2005, 08:07 AM
yea . i love the foreign girls.. my girlfriend of like 6 years is 100% filipino... and all of her sisters (2 more of them) are hot as hell too...

she's good,,,, but the question is... has she seen you yet?? lol
[post=447305]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah she seen me, and diggin it.

and B, :fuckyou3:

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Jan 18 2005, 01:17 PM
"I'm just kinda PO'ed she didn't send me a full body shot"

but yeah, good luck.
[post=447395]Quoted post[/post]​

naopleon dynamite :lol: ... id take her out but not home to mom.