FL rice pics.. B's sol is here too :P

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

paragus

In short.. i just got back from visiting florida, visiting some family and friends blahbalbhalbh. I took some pics of some kinda ricey cars and some wtf is that? cars.. heres the album https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...php?album_id=14

heres some pics..
s3dcc4554b7516.jpg

s3dcc453c4e563.jpg

s3dcc45064e563.jpg

s3dcc45247cba3.jpg

s3dcc456972f70.jpg

god damn- why do you guys take these huge fucking pics.

set your camera to 640x480. its plenty big dude.

that is just rediculous -- both the satrun, and my car :)

uhh link these man... they are just too fucking big

paragus - do you have any type of high speed internet?
If so go to Kazaa and down load a copy of adobe
photoshop (i got 7.0 from there). It took me like
about an hour to download and i have aol
dsl (aol dsl is a shitload slower than most other dsl's)

Then when you post pics from your digital cam. you
can resize them by going into the help - resize
image. That is pretty much the
only thing that i use one that program

paint shop pro is a 30-day free trial from download.com as well

I got my PSP and Photoshop 7 full versions from... anyways, full version for nuttin and serials :D *looks around for the pirate ppl :ph34r: *

i have photoshop7, illustrator 10, and premire 6.5 in the mail, i am stoked... ever since my computer took a shit and crashed i have been with out them...Word of advice to everyone, Make backs ups.

mail? you bought them?
fuck that.

if photoshop was $700, id buy it. but not for that much. if it was $30, id glad pay for it-

A warning to everyone who downloads full programs off of kazaa, get a good virus program, my computer was sent like 50 viruses that attacted everysingle .exe file and wont let me instal any new programs. I have to reformat it one of these days.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 9 2002, 07:36 AM
A warning to everyone who downloads full programs off of kazaa, get a good virus program, my computer was sent like 50 viruses that attacted everysingle .exe file and wont let me instal any new programs. I have to reformat it one of these days.

and to add to that.. pay attention to what your downloading.. not just the name as many people do. SOME viruses file sizes aren't very big. So if your downloading a program or a movie but the file size isnt matching up to what your downloading you probably dont want it

Originally posted by paragus+Nov 9 2002, 11:10 PM-->
asmallsol
@Nov 9 2002, 07:36 AM

and to add to that.. pay attention to what your downloading.. not just the name as many people do. SOME viruses file sizes aren't very big. So if your downloading a program or a movie but the file size isnt matching up to what your downloading you probably dont want it

I virus scan all my stuff first, if im unsure, i will dload it to my dads computer to see, if its cool, burn it then stick it on mine (mp3's).. Software, i dont get from Kazaa..

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 9 2002, 10:36 AM

go to download.com and get adaware. it will find these things and give you the click to delte them

ask bill :)

Back