focus "beats" prelude

slohnda

look at all the guys mods who 'beat' the prelude...

00 ZX3 CD Silver
Present Mods:16" Motegi Gunmetal MR12 wheels,FS front and rear stress bars,AEM exhaust,FS shorty header,fc off-road pipe,yodude flexpipe,X14 diablo chip,Esslinger UDP,Volant intake,Crower St2 cams,FS spark plug wires,Progress springs,motor mounts,DPRS spoiler.
Future mods:19# injectors,MAF,Gude head

15.61 1/4 mile

and he runs a 15.61? with all those mods? how sad for him.

La_Pieuvre

lol, ZX3 just suck. Period.

It looks like an oversized egg on wheels. (kinda like the new SI...)
That prelude was probably not driven hard enough.

When I went to the 8th mile track here in DFW, a couple of riced out preludes were behind me and ran 11.512 secs in the 8th mile! I mean OMFG!! can't these guys learn to drive??!!

My civic ran a 10.6 ...makes me regret I didn't go up against them... *sigh*

Oliver

cookerq62

a kid around me has a focus with exhaust, cams, header, intake, gears, pulleys, and 75 shot zex. It hauls. He beat an eg with a b18c5 w/y80 and 55 shot by over a car length. That thing is fast. Foci are ugly and pieces of shit but thier not that slow

S

sisteve

Originally posted by rmerrell@Oct 2 2002, 02:25 PM
I would beat the hella out of that car.. it must have gotten a prelude with an auto trans with someone not even gettin on it.. when i get my new pressure plate put in im going to the track ill post my times on herrre and let ya know..

what year prelude do you have?

R

rmerrell

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Oct 2 2002, 04:13 PM
the guy in the prelude wasn't racing. end of story. he was like... wow what a gay ass focus. i'm not going to waste my time

haha, that would be in any prelude owners case..