For Sale: 94 Del Sol EG2 (Factory B16)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
Please Delete Post

Last edited:
where you heading?

i'm still with CART raping the competition with a way too slow car ;)

I can't believe you still have this thing!

Haha, hey B!

this is actually black del sol #2. the first you one remember was almost identical, but a 93 Si. This one i bought off my brother, who was nice enough to decide to sell it right after i sold my 93, sold mine with allllll my great parts because he swore he wasnt gonna sell this one for a looooooong time!

But atleast its an EG2!

Its been a real great car to own. New wife and I are moving to Idaho, I really, really, really dont want to sell, but there isnt enough in the trailer for all our stuff, and my bike (which there is no snow balls chance in hell im selling!) So its time to find her a new home.

wtf is in Idaho?! I'll keep an eye out if anyone is looking here...

Offer gas, food, and a bus ticket back home. I'm sure someone would be willing to drive it out there.

Theres lots in Idaho...the exact opposite of what CT has to "offer", exactly what we've been looking for...

I'd be willing to ship it out there and try to sell, but I didnt see a single one while were out there, I dont even think they know what a del sol is to be honest.

...Maybe if i put a Chevy badge on the hood I could sell it...

Ship it to idaho, advertise it on craigslist in WA. and OR. and you should find a buyer pretty easy. There are not that many del sols available around here and the few i have seen in the 5-6k range or not nearly as nice as yours.

Back