Fort Wayne, Indiana

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahahaha rev8k is and TPP used to be. I believe it, I strolled through there on the trip back to WI and they were all fat, imbred, etc.
this is great...
Columnist Kevin Leininger suggested their "F" was basically "an evil liberal media conspiracy." He threw out the fact that 8 of the 10 smartest cities were in blue states, and eight of the dumbest were in red states. He doesn't think it's a coincidence that "a certain amount of cultural elitism was at work here."

LMMFAO!

everytime james says something stupid, i'm going to post this link :p

and more proof

Columnist Kevin Leininger suggested their "F" was basically "an evil liberal media conspiracy." He threw out the fact that 8 of the 10 smartest cities were in blue states, and eight of the dumbest were in red states. He doesn't think it's a coincidence that "a certain amount of cultural elitism was at work here."

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 20 2005, 04:45 PM
LMMFAO!

everytime james says something stupid, i'm going to post this link :p
[post=448873]Quoted post[/post]​

BWAHAHAHA, that explains A LOT! :)

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 20 2005, 06:23 PM
Huston is America's Fattest City, Seatle is America's Fittest City, and For Wayne is America's Dumbest city according to this article:
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/l...dumbcity20.html

Anyone from there?
[post=448826]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not from Fort Wayne. I just work there.

Does anyone have a link to the mens health mag this was in? I'd like to see wtf they were basing it on.

and b, you do realize that not knowing everything about cars, or thinking I do like you, has nothing to do with being book smart or not, right?

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jan 20 2005, 09:38 PM
and b, you do realize that not knowing everything about cars, or thinking I do like you, has nothing to do with being book smart or not, right?
[post=448905]Quoted post[/post]​

i just like to bust your balls man... relax :p

and please, im not gay. please stop liking me. Thats where jeffie comes in.

:lol: Book smart people could know everything about cars if they wanted. That's why they're book smart.

Atleast I know I'm fit.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jan 21 2005, 01:07 AM-->
@Jan 20 2005, 09:38 PM
[post=448905]Quoted post[/post]​

i just like to bust your balls man... relax :p

and please, im not gay. please stop liking me. Thats where jeffie comes in.
[post=448990]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 20 2005, 07:23 PM
Huston is America's Fattest City, Seatle is America's Fittest City, and For Wayne is America's Dumbest city according to this article:

Anyone from there?

Actually the lastest data says Detroit is the Fattest City, and Houston is sencond and to top that Texas has like 7 cities in the top 10 fattest cities

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Jan 21 2005, 04:32 PM-->
MaaseyRacer
@Jan 20 2005, 07:23 PM

Anyone from there?

Actually the lastest data says Detroit is the Fattest City, and Houston is sencond and to top that Texas has like 7 cities in the top 10 fattest cities
[post=449379]Quoted post[/post]​

Detroit and Huston have been battling it out for years kinda like Gozilla and Mothra, or wait Godzilla killed Mothra, maybe it was Rodan, ah fuck it you get were I am going with this.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 22 2005, 12:03 AM
my mom was born there...but she's not fat...she's just an amazon warrior...

:ph34r:
[post=449479]Quoted post[/post]​

no shit? small world. :)

Maasey, you sure you aren't from Fort Wayne? Because there are two o's in Houston. :)

Back