Forza Motorsport

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i was flipping through XBN (Xbox Nation) Magazine and came across a review for a game called Forza Motorsport coming out soon on the Xbox. this game looks soo badass. its going to have over 60 manufacturers AND is already called the "Gran Tourismo series" killer. i cant wait for this game to come out. check here for more info and screen shots. GT3 (and perhaps GT4)....you got some serious competition headed your way...

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 13 2004, 07:36 PM
looks good!

too bad id never buy an xbox.

Ditching a PS2 for xbox is the best thing I ever did.

Anyways, looks good! If it has 1/2 the lineup as GT4, fuck a PS2. I think that the GT4 lineup is an overkill anyways, as long as this game has decent cars that are authentic, GT4 can keep a Yugo hatch and Honda Odyssee (spelling?)

Originally posted by Havok+Jun 13 2004, 08:08 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Jun 13 2004, 07:36 PM
looks good!

Anyways, looks good! If it has 1/2 the lineup as GT4, fuck a PS2. I think that the GT4 lineup is an overkill anyways, as long as this game has decent cars that are authentic, GT4 can keep a Yugo hatch and Honda Odyssee (spelling?)

I agree GT3 was cool and all but come on... when it comes down to it I want some really bad ass racing even if its only with ONE car.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jun 13 2004, 08:14 PM-->
Originally posted by Havok@Jun 13 2004, 08:08 PM
TurboMirage
@Jun 13 2004, 07:36 PM
looks good!

I agree GT3 was cool and all but come on... when it comes down to it I want some really bad ass racing even if its only with ONE car.

i love GT3 its like an RPG.

ive played sega GT? for xbox. i didnt care for it too much. i like midnight club racing but its not enough to sway me... i dont really care for many of the games like halo and etc either.

there are always games that say they will give Gran turismo a run for its money but lets face it, nothing has touched it yet.

Originally posted by SolPWR@Jun 14 2004, 01:58 PM
there are always games that say they will give Gran turismo a run for its money but lets face it, nothing has touched it yet.

key word: yet

but yet is to come!

yeah this gamewill come out nd be better than the 2 year old GT3 then GT4 comes long and snatches the crown

Back