Found a beautiful pic from a 91 Japanese NSX ad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
NSX.jpg

Mmmmm

are they quad camed? 2 per head makes sence

so who wants to put one of these in there civics? :)

How are they mounted, laungitudealy (wow that spelling is bad) or transverse?

Good luck getting that in a Civic. I have seen a Legend engine in a CRX before, talk about tight fit.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Nov 12 2002, 07:41 PM
Good luck getting that in a Civic. I have seen a Legend engine in a CRX before, talk about tight fit.

damn that would hall ass, plus if you boosted it (there goes a shit load of sheet metal) That would own anything and everything

put it in the rear of the car :)

Originally posted by lsvtec@Nov 12 2002, 08:14 PM
There was no room in the engine bay for a turbo setup.

that is y i said there goes a crap load of sheet metal, if you extened the engine bay, took out all the crash reinforcements than a turbo would, but then you would have to make it strickly drag

i saw a crx with a rear mounted nsx engine on some import show on the speen channel, it looked pretty sick, but i'm sure it was a hell of a lot of work.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Nov 13 2002, 01:28 PM
i saw a crx with a rear mounted nsx engine on some import show on the speen channel, it looked pretty sick, but i'm sure it was a hell of a lot of work.

what makes you think that?

well if it was madahvi that did the crx witht he nsx swap it was a lot of work because their swaps suck ass. anywayz what a beautiful motor............ brb gotta change pants

Back